• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

Already have this TV and am very happy with it. This is in stock at my local Best Buy (12205).. Other stores may have it for same price.

Click here for store finder

Find store, then navigate to clearance section for that store..

Member Summary

LG 47" LED 3D HDTV 1080p 120Hz
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just an FYI. You're not getting the 3d TV. Bestbuy has it mismarked. The TV they will attempt to give you when you pi... (more)

jd2010 (Dec. 30, 2012 @ 2:41p) |

Yes, I bought one and when I went to pick it up they given me 47LS4600, which is without 3D. I asked why they changed it... (more)

athotak (Dec. 30, 2012 @ 6:09p) |

i think 2013 will be the year of oleds and 4k

davilink (Dec. 30, 2012 @ 8:49p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Prices keep dropping on these LCD tvs. This is a great set for sub $500. Probably won't see it any cheaper until after the Super Bowl.

LED or LCD?

Per BB website: TV Type LED Flat-Panel

Found one on clearance near me too.....

JacquesTutite said:   Your store (Albany, NY) seems to be the only one with this price for some reason...all the BB stores in the NYC area are $999 for this...not sure why....

Try this link..

Got it, I wasn't checking the clearance section at first, thanks.

I feel a 55-60 at 599-699 on the horizon..

Why is it always the 3D one on sale? Are they trying to get rid of 3D models? I'm looking for a non-3D for even less, but even the 42" 120Hz "2D" is always at least this price or more.

Why is it always the 3D one on sale? Are they trying to get rid of 3D models?

#1 Nobody is buying them #2 Yes.. I'm in the same boat.. No need and do not want a 3d TV or Smart either.. You can buy a good Blue-ray to cover your Smart needs..

is it refurbished ?

Can the 3d be disabled?

ZX6R said:   Can the 3d be disabled?

Yes it can..

It is still $649.99 here,IL.

Same Price in Arlington,Tx $649.99

Slickone said:   Why is it always the 3D one on sale? Are they trying to get rid of 3D models? I'm looking for a non-3D for even less, but even the 42" 120Hz "2D" is always at least this price or more.
Why not just buy a 3D tv if it's onsale for a reasonable price compared to even 2D tvs?

WalMart is selling it for $598. So it's a good deal, but not a great deal.

Don't forget 5% CB with Shopdiscover, which stacks with another 5% CB for online purchase!

Great with Cash Back. Bought one from fry's at this price without Cash Back.
Love the 3D for movie. Not impressive but better than 2D in some aspects.

If you have AMEX check for $20 statement credit for $200 spent @ BB (expire today) to make the deal sweeter.

keaton85 said: Why not just buy a 3D tv if it's onsale for a reasonable price compared to even 2D tvs?

Because some of these people have no idea what they are talking about. You don't deactivate the 3D, the set will generally auto-detect a 3D signal or input and run in regular hdtv mode the rest of the time.

Still waiting for Sony to produce passive 3d

LG's have great and controllable 3D that can make any 2D picture 3D in various increments or you can turn it off just as easily.

normal1 said:   Why is it always the 3D one on sale? Are they trying to get rid of 3D models?

#1 Nobody is buying them #2 Yes.. I'm in the same boat.. No need and do not want a 3d TV or Smart either.. You can buy a good Blue-ray to cover your Smart needs..

yes they are trying to get rid of the 3d models.... for newer 3d models. my god. and what is a blue-ray? is that similar to blu-ray?

lovelace said:   Still waiting for Sony to produce passive 3d

I am waiting for glasses free 3D with 4K resolution. Prototypes already exists. Just waiting for mass production and then the prices to come down.

my god. and what is a blue-ray? is that similar to blu-ray?

Tool #2 Get a life

Click

how this is compared to LG PA5500 from Sears, I got it for Christmas, overall I paid 582(inc tax) - 55 discover CashBack - 105 in Sears GC = 422 I still have it unopened, shall I just return it...?

redearth... do YOU want a plasma TV, or do YOU want an LED TV? No one can answer that question but you. They are both excellent TV's. At the price you quoted I would most likely keep the plasma, although I generally prefer the picture of LG's LED TV's. These TV's are both so good, I would not go to the hassle to return one to acquire the other, regardless of which one I already had.

I should move to Albany LOL...

LG - 47" Class (46-9/10" Diag.) - LED - 1080p - 120Hz - 3D - HDTV
Model: 47LM4600
DO MORE WITH YOUR PURCHASE
Protect it Geek Squad Protection Plans

Store Pickup: Order today, pick up on 12/30/2012 at
ALBANY NY, 1 CROSSGATES MALL RD
This Store Only
Whats this?
This Store Only
Price for in-store clearance items valid only at the store where listed.

In-store clearance items can only be picked up at the store where listed.
Delivery: Not Available

E-mail a gift message

Update
Remove

Subtotal: $499.99
Clearance: $499.99
Reg. Price: $999.99
You Save: $500.00

LG - 47" Class - LED - 1080p - 240Hz - Smart - 3D - HDTV
Model: 47LM7600
DO MORE WITH YOUR PURCHASE
Complete it HDMI Cables Blu-ray Players See More
Protect it Geek Squad Protection Plans

Store Pickup: Check Stores
Delivery: Most AreasCheck dates

E-mail a gift message

Update
Remove
Move to Wish List

Subtotal: $1,199.99
Sale: $1,199.99
Reg. Price: $1,799.99
You Save: $600.00

Offers

On Sale
$269.98-$344.98 Mount & Service: See How
$69.99 Home Network Setup: Find Out How
Free Shipping

centuryrider said:   redearth... do YOU want a plasma TV, or do YOU want an LED TV? No one can answer that question but you. They are both excellent TV's. At the price you quoted I would most likely keep the plasma, although I generally prefer the picture of LG's LED TV's. These TV's are both so good, I would not go to the hassle to return one to acquire the other, regardless of which one I already had.
Thanks for the reply. I am not sure what I want, that is why I was asking. And I agree with you. I am looking for a newer technology and obviously lighter on the wallet too. I do not have much knowledge of the TV's. I am going to do some research. Also in my area this LG LED is 649, i guess I am keeping the plasma for now.

Thanks again.

Hmm, got the 42" Panny and the 47" LG. Trying to figure out which one is the better deal.

Just an FYI. You're not getting the 3d TV. Bestbuy has it mismarked. The TV they will attempt to give you when you pick it up is the 47LS4600. Check SD for more info.

Yes, I bought one and when I went to pick it up they given me 47LS4600, which is without 3D. I asked why they changed it, they said the sku no is for 47LS4600 only. I cancelled the order.

Kaadamson said:   Prices keep dropping on these LCD tvs. This is a great set for sub $500. Probably won't see it any cheaper until after the Super Bowl.

i think 2013 will be the year of oleds and 4k

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014