FAR Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes (20.39kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Nice idea, but a lot of work for a $2.48 rebate (minus cost of a stamp).

rebates expires on 12/31. also s/b in grocery.

ljderm said:   Nice idea, but a lot of work for a $2.48 rebate (minus cost of a stamp).

True, but if you are going to WalMart anyway it is a nice deal for the price of a stamp.
You may be able to find a paper coupon to cover the stamp cost

MISTERCHEAP said:   pretty useless, rebates expires on 12/31. also s/b in grocery.

I am new here, thank you for the great welcome to the board

I posted it here because a search produced this post
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1243030/

I thought free was just as good of a deal as $1.88 and members may want to know

Official LYSOLŪ Wipes Challenge Try Me FREE Rebate Mail–In Offer

Receive a refund of your purchase price (up to $3.00) by mail for the purchase of LYSOLŪ Dual Action Wipes (35 ct. size).

To receive your refund, MAIL in the following:
1.Original cash register receipt dated between 12/2/12 and 12/31/12 showing purchase of (1) single unit package of LYSOLŪ Dual Action Wipes with date and purchase price circled.
2.Original UPC symbol from the LYSOLŪ Dual Action Wipes package.
3.The completed form.

Place in a properly stamped envelope and mail postmarked no later than 2/8/13 to:

LYSOLŪ Dual Action Wipes Try Me Free
P.O. Box 2016A
Grand Rapids, MN 55745-2016

PLEASE NOTE:
Offer good only in the United States only on purchase of LYSOLŪ Dual Action Wipes between 12/2/12 and 12/31/12. Requests must be postmarked by 2/8/13; received by 2/15/13. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for delivery. Please make a copy of your completed Rebate Request Form and register receipt for your files. Only (1) offer per person or household address. Requests from P.O. boxes, clubs or organizations will not be honored or returned. Duplicate requests, reproductions, facsimiles, transfers, sale or purchase of this Rebate Request Form, cash register receipt or proofs of purchase is prohibited and constitutes fraud. Rebate is valid only on (1) single purchased unit of LYSOLŪ Dual Action Wipes 35 ct. Not valid on promotional multi-unit banded packs. Reckitt Benckiser is not responsible for non-complying order forms, lost, late, illegible, postage due, or undeliverable mail. Void where taxed, restricted or prohibited

Local Waldbaum's here in NYC has these on sale for $1.88 this week. Fits well within the rebate amount.

ljderm said:   Nice idea, but a lot of work for a $2.48 rebate (minus cost of a stamp). agreed 100%, never mind the potential follow ups. also, GV wipes are cheaper anyway. pita for a couple of bucks really pushes the boundary of what time is worth; i was hoping it was an instant coupon at register.

I had no problems getting my rebate(s) last time they had this offer. IMHO these FAR deals are best when you can combine with a B1G1F sale. You end up getting 2 for free! Definitely worth the tax/stamp then.

lilichka523 said:   Local Waldbaum's here in NYC has these on sale for $1.88 this week. Fits well within the rebate amount.

I just picked it up at target this morning for the same price. Not bad! Thanks for the heads up OP

Last day to get in on this. On sale at safeway for $2.

dealblizzard said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   pretty useless, rebates expires on 12/31. also s/b in grocery.

I am new here, thank you for the great welcome to the board

I posted it here because a search produced this post
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1243030/

I thought free was just as good of a deal as $1.88 and members may want to know

Okay, so after some criticism, constructive or otherwise, you should have updated your thread title to at least reflect the expiration date of the rebate. It really is common sense.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014