• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Hamilton Beach 33250
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought this on the last sale, it is really a good deal!

WalMart has the slow cooker alone now for $17, was $20 in red and silver. I bought one with stainless outsides a year ago for $20 and love it. It has a very clever elastic cord that keeps it sealed during transport - no more stained car seats or trunk.

The addition of the baby size is a real bonus. There was one in use a party this week to keep cocktail meatballs hot and did a fine job. It is about 6" diameter and 6" high - perfect for small stuff. It does not have adjustable heat like the big one but I don't think it needs it. It could even be used for fondue.

Nice find OP!

PS - A free 90 subscription to ShopYourWay Max makes the shipping free too. It's on the item description under shipping details.

Home Depot had a 5qt for $10 last week all digital and all.

rickt86 said:   Home Depot had a 5qt for $10 last week all digital and all.

Bought a different one (may be 6Qt. from Sears during Thanks Giving). Can someone also tell me if the slow cookers r to be used as cookers OR can also be used as food warmers too.

Also if anyone knows can I cook rice pudding (which needs lots of milk with rice) in slow cooker. Want to make sure that it will not over flow. 1st time owner of a slow cooker.

TIA

This one has a setting called "warm".

You'd be better off asking about rice pudding at a leading slow-cooking fan site.

Not programmable, although it's a brand name, it's not as good a deal as the no name brand from China sold a week ago at Home Depot which is digital for only $10 but would be free if your total purchase is $30 using Paypal in-store. Nonetheless, this is good for brand name with the 2-cup food warmer and elastic lid latch and it looks cool in black. I would have bought this if I didn't prefer a programmable one where you can leave cooking unattended.

$29.99 for me - am I missing something?

bcprzygo said:   $29.99 for me - am I missing something?Yes, you're mising the obvious that retailer's ads generally run from Sunday through Saturday and today starts a new ad week. You missed it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014