• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
1. For B&M Use, look for the brown bag in your Sunday paper inserts, should also be a printable coupon online soon at their website (link to be added when avail) or print out this coupon http://www.officemax.com/catalog/2013/1/OfficeMax_20_PDF_Coupon....

2. for OfficeMax.com use, coupon code is SAVE20 valid 12/30-1/5

3. Excludes computers, HP ink, printers, monitors, tablets, Kindles, etc WAY TOO MANY TO LIST.

however it is valid on SOFTWARE and most ink and virtually all supply type items.

Member Summary

OfficeMax Brown Bag Sale
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've never had luck getting a Staples manager (even those who I know and I have a good relationship with) to approve using this as a competitor coupon at their store. Big YMMV on getting it to work.

billrubin said:   I've never had luck getting a Staples manager (even those who I know and I have a good relationship with) to approve using this as a competitor coupon at their store. Big YMMV on getting it to work.Never had an issue myself. Used it last year to get ~$68 discount on FAR software. Rinsed and repeated in another store.

billrubin said:   I've never had luck getting a Staples manager (even those who I know and I have a good relationship with) to approve using this as a competitor coupon at their store. Big YMMV on getting it to work.

Did you try with a real bag/coupon from the newspaper or a printout? It is much more difficult with a printout. I've had mixed results at Staple with the real bag. Mixed results at Office Depot too.

Last few years, I've used on one of these bags at Office Depot to get my tax software free after rebate software. Turns the FAR software into money makers while burning up a lot of Office Depot rewards from all the 100% rewards promotions. Sometimes, I've been turned down at one Office Depot, but I just try another store until one takes it.

This year the coupon I got in the Sunday paper is not printed on the bag, but it is a glossy paper flyer glued to a bag. That should avoid the discussions about whether a bag is a coupon or not when trying to use at Office Depot or Staples. Also the items do not have to fit in the bag, so it could be valid on more stuff.

Looks like OfficeMax is catching on to last week's Staples 15% Eco Bag deal.

tajar96 said:   Looks like OfficeMax is catching on to last week's Staples 15% Eco Bag deal.OfficeMax has been doing the 15% or 20% off bag promo for years.

P.S. I have a 15% off bag from August 2008.

I see. Never paid attention to this store earlier. Just started watching these deals for the Holiday Season.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014