• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Awesome deal! ALL CLEARANCE ITEMS were discounted by half, but don't be fooled and make sure to enter the code, as if you look quickly you might think the code's already been entered. Ladies clearance should be the same thing, I would think.

Again, great find!

all clearance items have take an extra 40% off. so using this code will take an additional 15% off ..
sweet deal..

thanks OP! worked like a charm, free ship with Shoprunner too.

wish they had more sizes available for the peacoats - looked like a bargain for 4x.xx

cheapo604 said:   which one did you get for $12.74?

The pull-over hoodies for ~$25. Basically anything on the clearance page is half off listed price.

In for 3. :eeek

Scotty2Hottie said:   In for 3. :eeek "eeek"?

Thanks, managed to find one in my size

Thanks OP!

zach4572 said:   Scotty2Hottie said:   In for 3. :eeek "eeek"?

The sound that comes out when i start spending money when on FW

In for 2 thanks OP

In for 10, check out the womens hoodies too, bought some for all my kids. Thanks OP!

In for 4. Thank you.

In for 6 op. Awesome find op!

Butcherboy said:   American Eagle Men's Hoodie 10 styles for $12.74 + F/S

Hoodies [ae.com]

http://www.ae.com/web/browse/category.jsp?catId=cat200133

COUPON CODE "87255011"

comes out to $12.74 with fs

micoxd

thanks OP, in for 4 hoodies.

wiru

Got me one. Thanks BB!

Thanks OP...got 2 zip fleece hoodies for my daughter for $12.74 each!

In for one too, thank you. For some reason though after I put in my billing info, it went from my free Shoprunner back to standard slow shipping and I didnt notice when I clicked submit. Still free, but slow. Tried calling to have it changed but they don't have the ability to cancel or change orders. Oh well, still a great price.

Thanks OP. used ebates for 1% Cash Back since they aren't a FW Cash Back store.

Thanks!

nice find.. picked up same for $12 post christmas sale at AE..

Great find!

I can't get to Step 3. Anyone else?

In for 5. Thanks OP!

decent collection but sizes are a challenge.

Sweet! ordered some leftovers.

just gone mine in the mail today ... men's sizes are on the small side

flap said:   just gone mine in the mail today ... men's sizes are on the small side

Most of their stuff is "athletic fit", and not on the small side.
So if you don't have washboard abs, get the next size up!

THX OP

I think their clothes always run on the small side, like slims. My husband usually wears a large, but I ordered him an extra large, tall and it came today and fits great

Thanks OP

No longer free shipping! Missed out!

No free shipping Only $7 standard shipping.

Just a reminder that Shoprunner free shipping works for American Eagle if you got in on the free 1 year Shoprunner membership.

In for two for $25. Free shipping with Shoprunner free trial. Great deal!!

If you don't mind purple, this one comes up as $6.24 in cart, then the additional 15% off and CashBack. I ordered 21 items for $100 shipped. Thanks OP! Link for Women's Hoodie

Thanks a lot! They have additional 50% off today. I also used shop Discover for 5% CB too! Sweet deal
I got that one for $7.50-- http://www.ae.com/factory/browse/product.jsp?productId=2531_7548...
(they have it in pink, blue, white...). Thanks again!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014