• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sorry to spam more Best Buy TV threads, but as I was searching my local store I found this deal.

This thread is both a "check your store" as well as a "Is this hot?" post. Its a couple generations old but comparable Samsung model numbers I show as $1400 or higher on Amazon.

So, is it hot? And can someone else validate that its at their store too?

I went ahead and grabbed it and it looked like it was the only one available at my store.

Check Local Store

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Samsung - 55" Class - 3D LED 120Hz - UN55D6900
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I see $1499.99.. What is the location where it is $899.

I see $1499.99.. What is the location where it is $899.

Not hot, this is a 2011 TV

Oh no. A 2011 TV. Practically useless.

So after I ordered BBY canceled it, which means either they had shadow inventory or some pimply faced shmuck snatched it up when he saw the online order come thru. GL to anyone else who can find one.

OP.. do you have the SKU # for the Tv for inventory checker?

Shows $1499.99 for me.

jd2010 said:   So after I ordered BBY canceled it, which means either they had shadow inventory or some pimply faced shmuck snatched it up when he saw the online order come thru. GL to anyone else who can find one.

Or maybe you are banned by BB, just like I am.

(I surely know I am banned from BB since I ordered an in-stock item and the order was cancelled. I then set up a new account using my sister's info and the order for the same item went thru just fine.)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.