Sears Appliances Coupons. $250, $200,$100 OFF

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Sears Coupons

KITCH250 : $250 OFF Appliance over $1499 <<< Discussed before.

KITCH200 : $200 OFF Appliance over $1199

KITCH100 : $100 OFF Appliance Over $599

Expiration Jan 19th I think.

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Sears Appliances Coupons
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Doesn't seem to work on laundry units...

I hate Sears and their 14 days price protection!

code seems to work on regularly priced appliances on sale, i.e. regular price of $599 and above, on sale for $500 works.

Went back to best buy for my price match. Got $160 back off my fridge.

Is there a PDF of this coupon? Or how do you bring in to store? Cannot get to work online.

I just took screen shots, including the price breakdown. They verified it.

Thank YOU!!
I had found a $35 coupon code earlier and was getting set to order up our new fridge - saw your post and instead saved $200

We needed a new fridge, I had found one at Sears a couple of months ago that was consistently sale priced at $1368, this week the price dropped to $1268, with this coupon code and FW Cash Back the price doesn't seem as bad.

I tried to use a coupon on a dishwasher at Sears and it would not work. Very disappointed in the website.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014