• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
2-Pack 25.4-oz. Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo $2.50, 2-Pack 25.4-oz.NatureFusion Moisture Balance Shampoo $3.50

Amazon

This won't last long!!

Add the shampoo to your cart through the link provided to activate the $3 Coupon and get prices below. Shipping is Free with Prime.

2-Pack 25.4-oz. Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo $2.54
Link [Amazon.com]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/coupon/-3-00-off-two-pantene-products-e...

2-Pack 25.4-oz. NatureFusion Moisture Balance Shampoo $3.54
Link [Amazon.com]
http://www.amazon.com/gp/coupon/-3-00-off-two-pantene-products-e...

slickdewmaster op

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

25.4-oz. Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Shampoos were canceled. Shampoo+conditioner were not. Write and ask for equivalent substitutions. Some choices:

http://ww... (more)

aarzi (Jan. 11, 2013 @ 4:18p) |

They cancelled my Pantene Shampoo and now my order doesn't qualify for the Free Super Saver Shipping. They're charging m... (more)

AthenaSword (Jan. 12, 2013 @ 4:15p) |

email is your friend. both for removing the shipping charges, and for getting substitute shampoos.

aarzi (Jan. 13, 2013 @ 5:40a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Just cancelled orders for the same two products from a recent deal, where you used a $1 coupon, and re-ordered using the $3 coupon.
Also ebates has 4% CashBack when you shop Beauty at Amazon: Makeup, Skin Care, Hair Care, Fragrance, Tools, Men's Grooming
Thank you Butcherboy

Thanks

any deal on conditioner? I am running low on conditioner. Lots of shampoo at home.

Thanks,

$2.54 my wife is happy! Thanks OP!

Wonder how much money they lose shipping this 2-day for Prime members?

Thanks BB

N41 Thanks BB

Thanks OP bought these yesterday with the $1 coupon and also did not do two orders so I only got 1-$1 coupon. Canceled those orders and did one under myself and one under wife free Prime shipping great deal $6.08 for the four bottles.

Offer still active.

Got it! Thanks, BB!

What a deal! Thanks. Enough shampoo to last for years.

Looks like you can only get one of the deals (one coupon limit?) Still hot!

Thanks OP! This is great for son in college! In for 1.

n41 gracias

You can share your Prime account with other people. Share it with your other email addresses to use coupon multiple times since it is once per account.

NM

Jamieson22 said:   You can share your Prime account with other people. Share it with your other email addresses to use coupon multiple times since it is once per account.

i didn't know you could share your prime account. details please

thanks, ordered

Cancelled yesterday's offer and jumped on this one. Thank you, OP!

SuperET said:   Jamieson22 said:   You can share your Prime account with other people. Share it with your other email addresses to use coupon multiple times since it is once per account.

Go to your account
then click on Manage Prime Membership

All info is there

Up to four people in household

I can't get the coupon to work since I still have a balance from a promotional credit I got last month. It takes the entire amount from the promotional credit before it takes it from the coupon. It's frustrating and I can't figure a way around it.

Thanks! Just ordered.

I had a promo credit and it applied the coupon just fine....

hammer45 said:   I had a promo credit and it applied the coupon just fine....

I'm jealous. It worked just fine when I did this deal when it was $1 coupon, but this time it didn't work. I ended up buying something and using the credit up, and then bought this. Once I did that I canceled the first thing and now I'm good.

Thanks OP, I bought the $3.54 one, wasn't sure which was better, so I splurged

I was going to clip the $1 coupon. But when I was about to check out, Amazon has a $3 clip a coupon link. So, I click on it and save $3. Thanks OP.

got one, thanks!

Estimated delivery: Jan. 24, 2013 - Feb. 1, 2013 ????

Is there any way to get free shipping other than Prime?

nadertashakor said:   Is there any way to get free shipping other than Prime?
Spend $25

nadertashakor said:   Is there any way to get free shipping other than Prime?

if you had not used it before go to here and get 3 months of Prime free just remember to go into your account to turn off auto renew or you will be charged $79 for 1 year of Prime.

if you have just create another account at Amazon with a different email

nychris said:   SuperET said:   Jamieson22 said:   You can share your Prime account with other people. Share it with your other email addresses to use coupon multiple times since it is once per account.

Go to your account
then click on Manage Prime Membership

All info is there

Up to four people in household

this will not work with a mom account(which i have) or a student account.

Appears to be dead; I can't find that item under $13 +/-.

Received an email from Amazon today saying my order was being canceled for lack of availability. That's funny because the product was not in stock and was given future delivery date presumably when more would come in but apparently Pantene is not being made anymore. Promo not honored in my case.

They cancelled my Pantene Shampoo and now my order doesn't qualify for the Free Super Saver Shipping. They're charging me shipping for my other items.

AthenaSword said:   They cancelled my Pantene Shampoo and now my order doesn't qualify for the Free Super Saver Shipping. They're charging me shipping for my other items.email is your friend. both for removing the shipping charges, and for getting substitute shampoos.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014