• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Staples 10 Ream Case Paper
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just got an eMail with coupon making the paper $14.99 each limit 2
Same eMail has a $5 off $25 coupon like on the front p... (more)

yesidonoitall (Jan. 02, 2013 @ 2:12a) |

just in case a person needs the pdf of the coupon (for some reason chrome ocasionally doesn't like Staples on my compute... (more)

VivYip (Jan. 02, 2013 @ 5:48a) |

$14.99 after coupon and easy rebate in eMail from Staples again today...
Limit 2 again so now you can have a total of 4 i... (more)

yesidonoitall (Jan. 08, 2013 @ 11:34a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Good price. Many positive reviews.

mictester said:   Good price. Many positive reviews.

let's hope they issue a $20 coupon for this later in the week making it FREE!!!

I believe this was the SKU that was free back in Sept/October after coupon and/or rebate

ugh fu Mr C I have a walkin closet full of paper. These will make cases 29 and 30.

jd2010 said:   ugh fu Mr C I have a walkin closet full of paper. These will make cases 29 and 30.

have you considered donating any to schools or charitable organizations?

last go round, I just dropped shipped them to a local charity from the store kiosk order. got my rewards/rebates just fine, and didn't have to lift ONE SINGLE box of paper!

BTW, yes, I did ask the charity first if they wanted a donation of this, and was given a person's name to ship it to at the charity. didn't just ship it there....LOL.

The $5 off $25 purchase will also reduce the outlay, with possibility of the 15% off expired coupons working through Monday.

jd2010 said:   ugh fu Mr C I have a walkin closet full of paper. These will make cases 29 and 30.If you have 28 cases, why oh why would you PAY $19.99 for more paper? Time to visit a psychiatrist?

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   jd2010 said:   ugh fu Mr C I have a walkin closet full of paper. These will make cases 29 and 30.If you have 28 cases, why oh why would you PAY $19.99 for more paper? Time to visit a psychiatrist?

Im obv not buying until the coupon comes out in a day or two making them FAR again.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   If you have 28 cases, why oh why would you PAY $19.99 for more paper? Time to visit a psychiatrist?

Funny, that was the exact reaction I had when I read it.

maybe they want to get on the TV show Hoarders

1brooklyn1 said:   The $5 off $25 purchase will also reduce the outlay, with possibility of the 15% off expired coupons working through Monday.

I was wondering if the $5 coupon would work, now I know.

Coupon is not on ads in the stores, only in the newspaper version

Here we go again.

badboi said:   Here we go again.

And you are referring to?

yesidonoitall said:   badboi said:   Here we go again.

And you are referring to?

You don't want to dance with me.

I chose to do the Office Depot deal. A case of Hammermill for $22.99 with no rebate. They had a limit of 2, which was what I needed anyway.

yankees4life said:   I chose to do the Office Depot deal. A case of Hammermill for $22.99 with no rebate. They had a limit of 2, which was what I needed anyway.

I saw that deal.
But IMO, the rate of return on the $3 saving is 120% on the Staples deal.... ($3 for 30 day wait)
And compounded it would be a higher percentage....
Now that is unheard of anywhere.

yesidonoitall said:   yankees4life said:   I chose to do the Office Depot deal. A case of Hammermill for $22.99 with no rebate. They had a limit of 2, which was what I needed anyway.

I saw that deal.
But IMO, the rate of return on the $3 saving is 120% on the Staples deal.... ($3 for 30 day wait)

Well, it's not really $3. You had to pay tax on $50 while I paid tax on $23.

yankees4life said:   yesidonoitall said:   yankees4life said:   I chose to do the Office Depot deal. A case of Hammermill for $22.99 with no rebate. They had a limit of 2, which was what I needed anyway.

I saw that deal.

My mistake, I pay no sales tax here in Oregon
So my figures apply to me....and those i n no sales tax states

yesidonoitall said:   yankees4life said:   yesidonoitall said:   yankees4life said:   I chose to do the Office Depot deal. A case of Hammermill for $22.99 with no rebate. They had a limit of 2, which was what I needed anyway.

I saw that deal.

My mistake, I pay no sales tax here in Oregon
So my figures apply to me....and those i n no sales tax states

Lucky you...they tax me and tax me here in NJ

Oregon, Alaska and I think Rhode Island have no sales tax.....

We do have a kinda backwards town, Ashland, they voted in a citywide prepared food tax years ago.
So no McDouble for just $1.00

I have a $25/75 coupon, a $25 credit, and $50 in rebates to spend and need a monitor. Looking at the HP 23" LED HD w/HDMI for $160 minus the coops. Hmmm....

No sales tax in

Oregon
Alaska
Montana
New Hampshire
and Delaware

Why on earth am I seeing reg price $49.99 - save 18.99 = $31.00 - rebate $30 = final price $1.99 after rebate on my screen? I'm too skeptical to put an order through (well, maybe not). Is anyone else seeing this?

lusqd said:   Why on earth am I seeing reg price $49.99 - save 18.99 = $31.00 - rebate $30 = final price $1.99 after rebate on my screen? I'm too skeptical to put an order through (well, maybe not). Is anyone else seeing this?

I would say you are reading it wrong...
And doing the math wrong...

Or looking at the wrong item

I see

Price: $49.99
Rebate : - $30.00
$19.99*
5,000/Case
*Price after rebate

lusqd said:   Why on earth am I seeing reg price $49.99 - save 18.99 = $31.00 - rebate $30 = final price $1.99 after rebate on my screen? I'm too skeptical to put an order through (well, maybe not). Is anyone else seeing this?Add it to your cart and see what you get. Staples sometimes has dynamic pricing depending on product/location. I see $12.49 final price but $49.99 when added to cart.

yesidonoitall said:   lusqd said:   Why on earth am I seeing reg price $49.99 - save 18.99 = $31.00 - rebate $30 = final price $1.99 after rebate on my screen? I'm too skeptical to put an order through (well, maybe not). Is anyone else seeing this?

I would say you are reading it wrong...
And doing the math wrong...

Or looking at the wrong item

I see

Price: $49.99
Rebate : - $30.00
$19.99*
5,000/Case
*Price after rebate

Nope, when I logged into my account, mine shows:

Price $49.99
Save -$18.00
Now $31.99
Rebate 30.00
$1.99*
5000/Case
*Price AFTER rebate

I'm going to try an order.

I saved a copy of my screen, just in case.

mathfaster said:   lusqd said:   Why on earth am I seeing reg price $49.99 - save 18.99 = $31.00 - rebate $30 = final price $1.99 after rebate on my screen? I'm too skeptical to put an order through (well, maybe not). Is anyone else seeing this?Add it to your cart and see what you get. Staples sometimes has dynamic pricing depending on product/location. I see $12.49 final price but $49.99 when added to cart.

When added to cart, the price is $31.99. So if I really get the rebate, it WILL be $1.99. Does anyone know the Rebate #?

lusqd said:   mathfaster said:   lusqd said:   Why on earth am I seeing reg price $49.99 - save 18.99 = $31.00 - rebate $30 = final price $1.99 after rebate on my screen? I'm too skeptical to put an order through (well, maybe not). Is anyone else seeing this?Add it to your cart and see what you get. Staples sometimes has dynamic pricing depending on product/location. I see $12.49 final price but $49.99 when added to cart.

When added to cart, the price is $31.99. So if I really get the rebate, it WILL be $1.99. Does anyone know the Rebate #?
https://www.stapleseasyrebates.com/promocenter/staples/easyrebat...

Product: Staples 8.5 x 11 Multipurpose Paper, 10-ream Case
Rebate reward: $30.00 Rebate Visa Prepaid Card
Learn more about the Rebate Visa Prepaid Card
Purchase dates: 12-30-2012 through 01-05-2013
Postmark date: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion: $30 Visa Prepaid Card with Purchase of Staples Multipurpose Paper Case (SKU 513096) at Staples
Rebate Offer Number: 12-36885

Thanks, Mathfaster. Just submitted my rebate. Off to order one more case, now that it went through!

Got this 4 months ago at Staples coupon sale price came out to $22.99 and extra $20.00 rebate= $2.99 final But applied for rebate and got an E-mail next day saying sorry but not eligible for rebate due to use of coupon, Plus this paper is really super thin!

There is the instore $1.00 AR limit of 4 Hammermill 122408

fsu67 said:   Got this 4 months ago at Staples coupon sale price came out to $22.99 and extra $20.00 rebate= $2.99 final But applied for rebate and got an E-mail next day saying sorry but not eligible for rebate due to use of coupon, Plus this paper is really super thin!It is 20 lb. paper. Same as all their FAR or near FAR paper. If you do single sided print for coupons, etc. it works just fine. I wouldn't do serious duplex printing with it. Need 24 lb. paper for that which AFAIK is almost never on sale.

MISTERCHEAP said:   http://www.staples.com/Staples-Multipurpose-Paper-8-1-2-inch-x-1...

Just got an eMail with coupon making the paper $14.99 each limit 2
Same eMail has a $5 off $25 coupon like on the front page of the newspaper distributed ads.
Maybe can be use with the paper coupon, may as well try.

just in case a person needs the pdf of the coupon (for some reason chrome ocasionally doesn't like Staples on my computers at work or at home for me)

(coupon for $15 has it as in-store only...sigh)

$14.99 after coupon and easy rebate in eMail from Staples again today...
Limit 2 again so now you can have a total of 4 if bought 2 from last weeks offer.

Print this page to redeem this offer in store.

Valid in store only.

$14.99 after easy rebate

Staples 8.5 x 11 Multipurpose Paper, 10-ream case.*

Item no. 513096
Reg. $49.99 - $30 easy rebate - $5 with this coupon = $14.99.
Limit 2 cases per household.

Associate scan UPC before completing sale:

Coupon Code: 84640

*Valid through 1/12/2013 in Staples U.S. stores only. Discount applies to Staples 8.5" x 11" multipurpose paper, 10-ream case only, item no. 513096. Limit two cases per household. While supplies last. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples Procurement or Convenience Cards.

Cashier instructions: Cashier must scan the coupon code twice to apply to both cases of paper. Limit 2 cases per household.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014