• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.staples.com/Staples-Turcotte-Managers-Chair/product_S...

Product Details
This high back executive chair offers great value and comfort in any office
•Luxura® upholstery looks and feels like leather
•Fixed arms
•Pneumatic seat height adjustment
•Internal lumbar support
•Adjustable tilt tension and lock
•5 Star Nylon base
•Dimensions: 42 3/4" - 46 1/2"H x 27 3/4"W x 30"D
•Seat Size: 18" - 21 3/4"Hx20 1/2"W x 19 3/8"D
Back Size: 26 3/8"H x 20 3/4"W
•Weight rated up to 225 lbs. based on an 8 hr. workday
•Meets or exceeds all ANSI/BIFMA standards
•Full assembly required
•5-year mfr. Limited warranty

Staples
See Staples promo codes that earn Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

I used to have this chair at work, and it is super comfy--Ordered one for home...Thanks.

An awful lot of people said NOT comfortable in the Staples reviews. Being NOT leather means it's synthetic (vinyl) so it sticks to your skin.

peepsiemom said:   Being NOT leather means it's synthetic (vinyl) so it sticks to your skin.

Unless you are sitting naked, it shouldn't matter/touch to your skin, right?

It's $59.99 not $49.99

how's the quality?
twitchyotter said:   I used to have this chair at work, and it is super comfy--Ordered one for home...Thanks.

exclusivelysid said:   peepsiemom said:   Being NOT leather means it's synthetic (vinyl) so it sticks to your skin.

Unless you are sitting naked, it shouldn't matter/touch to your skin, right?

Perhaps, but in the summer, it makes a difference, what with warmer temps, shorts, party-shirts...

woyemihu said:   how's the quality?
twitchyotter said:   I used to have this chair at work, and it is super comfy--Ordered one for home...Thanks.
Thanks OP, I ordered two, one black and one brown. I've been sitting in it for maybe 5 minutes. Unboxing it you go, "Yup; I bought a cheap chair." It feels comfortable and fairly cushy. I don't expect it to last forever. One day I'll spend $300 on a good chair, but not today, Zerg.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014