• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Starbucks Dark Caffe Verona Coffee with Mugs Holiday Gift Set, 3 pc $6.96
Contains: 2 coffee mugs and Starbucks Dark Caffe Verona Coffee
Dark cocoa and roasty sweet

Starbucks Dark French Roast Coffee with Coffee Cake Mix Holiday Gift Set, 3 pc $5.97
Contains: 12 oz coffee cake mix, coffee mug and Starbucks French Roast Coffee
Intense and smoky

Starbucks Dark French Roast Coffee with Mug & Biscotti Holiday Gift Set $5.92
Contains: coffee mug, Starbucks Selects Vanilla Almond Biscotti and Starbucks Dark French Roast Coffee

Starbucks Ceramic Mug Holiday Gift Set with Sumatra K-Cups, 4 pc $4.42
Contents: 3 Starbucks Sumatra K-Cup Packs and ceramic mug
100% Arabica coffee

Starbucks Dark Caffe Verona Coffee with Coffee Mug Holiday Gift Set, 2 pc $4.43
Contains: coffee mug and Starbucks Dark Caffe Verona Coffee
Dark cocoa and roasty sweet

Walmart
See Walmart discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

image (22.10kB)
Thanks gizmo
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

gizmo said:   

Contains: coffee mug, Starbucks Selects Vanilla Almond Biscotti and Starbucks Dark French Roast Coffee

In case someone else was wondering, 2.5 oz of coffee.

Thanks OP, in for the one with the k-cups

my4mainecoons said:   gizmo said:   

I was wondering.. how did you find that? I figured they were regular size because the bags were bigger than the mugs

^guess I should have dug deeper and looked at the Q&A - wonder if thats for real tho? the bag pictured is obviously not 2.5 oz size. And not to say the picture is accurate either tho

In my experience it's a rare gift set that has a full size product in it. My guess is that the Q&A is accurate.
The Keurig one has 3 K-cups in it, rough value $0.50/cup so $1.50 worth of coffee.
The one w/ coffee cake mix announces the 12 oz of coffee cake mix (mostly flour) but hides the wt of coffee.
Not knocking the deal but just warning folks that the pictures can be deceiving and not to expect 12 oz bag of coffee.

Any expiration dates on these? Would be great for next year office gifts!

Website down? Gets hung up when I try to check out.

Thanks OP! My 5 year old really wanted to get mom a mug with a snowman, and the biscotti set has it.

He wanted to get your mom the mug or his mom? Just wondering since you just said, "mom." We deserve an answer.

rwpharmd said:   He wanted to get your mom the mug or his mom? Just wondering since you just said, "mom." We deserve an answer.

Perhaps ccole is mom (speaking about herself in the 3rd person) and is using the kid as an excuse to buy what she really wants?

gizmo said:   my4mainecoons said:   gizmo said:   

I was wondering.. how did you find that? I figured they were regular size because the bags were bigger than the mugs

Says it right on the package and the 2.5 bag is in a box to make it look like a bag at a distance. I picked up a few of the tazo sets at at Kmart which are also half price along with these...

I bought the same giftsets at Sams, when I GOT THEM HOME, I OPENED ONE, ON THE BOTTOM OF THE CUP IT SAID (DO NOT MICROWAVE) ????? go figure

all oos online except for k cups.

Godiva Signature Flavors Coffee Collection, 6 ct

Buy from WalMart

Shipping & Pickup

Text

Coffee lovers will delight in the Godiva Signature Flavors Coffee Collection, 6 Ct. What better gift to give than a generous taste of unique coffee flavors from Belgian gourmet company, Godiva Coffee. From Chocolate truffle to hazelnut creme, each steaming brewed pot will awaken the senses and deliver an aromatic flavor sensation. With their uncompromising passion for using the finest ingredients, Godiva expertly blends their signature flavors with carefully-selected, perfectly-roasted 100% Arabica beans. Each coffee variety is pre-ground, pre-measured and ready to brew 6 delicious cups of Godiva coffee. Enjoy the rich, smooth tastes of Godiva coffee with this exciting signature coffee collection. Great for gifting and sampling at home!

Godiva Signature Flavors Coffee Collection, 6 Ct:•Contains 6 bags of ground coffee--each enough for six individual cups
•Includes 6 different flavors: chocolate truffle, French vanilla, hazelnut creme, caramel, breakfast blend, breakfast blend decaf

Model No.:

Shipping Weight (in pounds):

Product in Inches (L x W x H):

10.0 x 7.5 x 1.38

WalMart No.:

$4.92.

Was: $9.98.

Received and wasn't broke...really nice mug. Thanks again OP

I ordered a few things from this clearance and they were probably nice had they not all been broken. What a joke. One breakable item came in a huge box with just a few green pillow packs on top. Just a little more effort would have been nice.

Also bought quite a few - not a single problem. It was all nicely packed. Can't really blame it all on Wal-Mart - UPS is not exactly gentle.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014