Go to link and you can see a banner on left and click APPLY

Link

Member Summary

papa johns (72.42kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Can't checkout, keeps getting an error
"Store #3379 is currently closed, but you can place an order for a future date an... (more)

TrueKnight (Dec. 31, 2012 @ 12:43a) |

Last Papa John's thread, I allowed limited discussion regarding their employer-employee relations. Since I don't want to... (more)

VBMcGB (Dec. 31, 2012 @ 1:55p) |

Not a bad deal, it was 2 points earned per $10 which isn't bad if you always watch for the $10 pizza deals.
Chain pizza j... (more)

thumpergeek (Dec. 31, 2012 @ 2:27p) |

Don't have to click on the banner or anything like that. Just log into your account and use the promo code "7PAPA".

Seems to be working on multiple pizza orders.

Before they get here--Papa John has always provided full benefits to its employees, including health. Any rumors to the contrary were taken out of context from speculation he made as to what franchisees might do. Restaurants, especially pizza, are a tough business. He's a good guy.

Thanks and worked in NC Charlotte

Darn it. I've only got 4 points left.

I think its nationwide.....

Works in So Cal. Thanks OP.

Not seeing any banner, disabled adblock and nothing. Screenshot? Is it still working?

are you guys seriously ordering pizzas at 8 in the morning?

I've got 35 points, going to invite some friends for a pizza feast tonight.

You can click the link and at the left saying
Large pizza for 7 points

Not seeing the link ...tried three different browsers here.

EDIT: I logged into my Papa Johns account and I see the offer there now.

use coupon core 7PAPA and you all are good to go.. ordered 4 pizzas using 28 of my 64 points ..!!

man003 said:   use coupon core 7PAPA and you all are good to go.. ordered 4 pizzas using 28 of my 64 points ..!!

Doesn't work in Dallas, TX. That code is invalid and there is no link/banner. Post locations this works as it appears to NOT be nationwide.

Thanks OP! Just ordered.

foglem said:   man003 said:   use coupon core 7PAPA and you all are good to go.. ordered 4 pizzas using 28 of my 64 points ..!!

Doesn't work in Dallas, TX. That code is invalid and there is no link/banner. Post locations this works as it appears to NOT be nationwide.

good in MN

Just worked In Oklahoma City

Incorrect, I am in Plano TX and the offer was right there when I logged in--haven't placed the order yet but it was in my cart just fine

EDIT also added the code PAPASGIFT to get 25 points for another free pizza this month, great deal

someone where this is working, can you copy the url link from the banner, not just the link to the page that the banner is on?

edit: ohhh, it only shows it when you're logged into your account, that's why it wasn't working.

Log into your account. Then click on the Special Offers at the top of the page there. Simple.

Interesting, I'm signed in and tried the special offers page from Firefox, explorer, and safari and none have this special for me.

Edit: ok, tried the Plano store and I see it. The Richardson store on Buckingham road is NOT participating in this... I guess I'll have to do carry out!

If you don't see the offer and are logged in, try another store in your area.

Worked in Dayton, Ohio. Got two. Thanks for the heads up!!

Hmmm I have only 1 Papa rewards points in my account.. No go here..

saweeeet! had 8 points from some halo night pizzas - in for 1! this is perfect as we're all sick at home and unable to cook.

thanks OP!

worked for me. thanks OP

it's (7PAPA) for today only by the way. thanks OP,

so if you order a large pizza for 12$ & use code (PAPASGIFT)...you get 25 points for a free pizza, but using this deal you would get 3 or 4 free pizzas

I've got 11 pts... my kids love you

foglem said:   man003 said:   use coupon core 7PAPA and you all are good to go.. ordered 4 pizzas using 28 of my 64 points ..!!

I just used it.. in Houston TX.. Log in to your account.. check if you have points..!! If you have then you should be able to get it..

ezletzpla said:   so if you order a large pizza for 12$ & use code (PAPASGIFT)...you get 25 points for a free pizza, but using this deal you would get 3 or 4 free pizzas

I added the PAPASGIFT coupon - now I get 28 more points for a large 3-topping pizza ($13 plus delivery).

that means I can get 4 (free) plus this paid ($13) for $13 plus delivery fee's. 5 large pizzas for 20 or so is a STEAL!

Since I'd probably die of pizza overdose, the additional delivery fees over the 2-3 different shipments would eat away the savings, but it's still $5-7 (delivery fee and tip inclusive) for a large 3-topper, which is a great deal!

Damn--I have 61 pts. 8 pizzas=profit?
Edit to add working in Carmel Valley San Diego
Edit to add--may take 24 hours for PJ's points to add to your account if you need them. Someone said offer is today only.
Just saw the email--PAPASGIFT code expires 1/7. 7 point offer expires today--which says "A free large 3 topping pizza". Has anyone confirmed it works on multiple pizzas?

Thanks OP, ordered two pizzas for my parents in FL and two more for myself in CT (Papa Johns here just opened two weeks ago)

Any reason that this can't be used for a "future order"?

I have never done a future order for the next day. It seems to be available.

oh come on.I have 6 points

worked in so cal, thank you !

frenchylarue said:   Has anyone confirmed it works on multiple pizzas?
Yes, just ordered two large 3topping for 14 pts.

Thanks OP!

Treated friends in Indiana to a pizza! (Tried to do a future order for them for tomorrow, since they had already made dinner for tonight, but got error messages, so they'll just have to reheat it tomorrow...)

Thanks! Ordered 3 free pizza's in Cleveland, OH.

Worked for me. I moved from Dominos regular to Papajohns/pizzahut regular few months back to avoid animal based rennet, and I find the PJ deals great and their pizzas not bad either . Thanks OP.

Worked easy in Inland Empire, CA. Used 14 points for 2 pizzas, then ordered one regular to get the bonus free pizza next time.

Logged in online and it was the top entry in the "special offers" section for Seattle.

Skipping 7 Messages...
Not a bad deal, it was 2 points earned per $10 which isn't bad if you always watch for the $10 pizza deals.
Chain pizza joints have let me down in general lately though, in terms of quality, the product shrinking and other factors... papajohns is the only one that makes me ill.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014