• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just because Christmas is over doesn't mean the gifts for Papa Rewards Members need to stop. End this year and start the new one the right way - with a FREE PIZZA after just one order of $12 or more. Just use the special promo code PAPASGIFT when you place any order of $12 or more by Monday, January 7, then your next pizza will be on Papa!

Follow these Steps for your FREE Pizza:

http://order.papajohns.com

1. Order $12 or more online from 12/30/12 through 1/7/13 using the special promo code, PAPASGIFT.
2. THE DAY AFTER the order for $12 or more using the special promo code PAPASGIFT 25 bonus Papa Rewards points will be deposited into your account.
3. AFTER you have received your 25 bonus points, use the regular Papa Rewards promo code (25PAPA) to redeem the points for a FREE PIZZA by end of day on Sunday, 1/20/13.
4. If you don't redeem the 25 bonus points by end of day on Sunday,1/20/13, they will expire and be removed from your account (other points you have earned will remain in your account).

valid only in the U.S.

Member Summary

papa johns (84.30kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Click here for complete details (809.95kB)
Thanks BigBoyMichigan
Disclaimer

I think this is better than the recent Pizza Hit deal as we can use it over multiple days. Thanks OP

I have no experience with papa johns, but Peyton Manning just had a TV commercial on saying that a free pizza costs 7 points on Sundays. If there is a promo code to this I missed it.

But it would appear that these 25 points should get you 3 pizzas total if ordered on Sundays.

Promo code for the free pizza for 7 points is 7PAPA. That code ends tonight at midnight.

Worked in combination of 7PAPA and 999MANIA.

I have been using 999any for X-Large 7 toppings for a long time now. It's limited to one pizza or multiple of the same choice. Then 899any gives unlimited larges, multiple choices... Wish I knew before about the 7papa though, hmmm...

Order $12 or more, does it have to be pizza at regular price, or can you use a promo code?

I actually just did a test order, and it let me combine the 899any code for 7 topping $9 Large. It's a go for us tomorrow...

$12 before tax or after?

IndianInUSA said:   $12 before tax or after?

Before tax

for me, it was $12 before tax.

none of the 899, 999 codes work anymore?

PortAh said:   none of the 899, 999 codes work anymore?

Add $12 worth of items in your cart and then code PAPASGIFT or you can add this code and then proceed with your order

Last Day to place your order of $12 or more and use code PAPASGIFT. You have until January 20 to redeem your FREE Pizza with code 25PAPA from Papa John's

3 days since i ordered with 'PAPASGIFT' and i still dont have my free 25 points. Anyone else?

Mercx said:   3 days since i ordered with 'PAPASGIFT' and i still dont have my free 25 points. Anyone else?

you should have the points in your account - they even send you an email about redeeming by 1/20.

Got mine, thanks OP!! It showed up the day after my order (last week). BTW, I did not have to use 25PAPA code... it automatically applied when I clicked on the Rewards Pizza pic in lower right corner.

You have 7 Days to redeem your FREE Pizza from Papa John's! Order Now

You have 3 Days to redeem your FREE Pizza from Papa John's

Thanks for the reminder, archena! Just ordered three pizzas for $16.35 total by using PAPA50 for half-off and then the free one! Yay!

looks good....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014