Canon pixma IP2702
$19.99
http://www.walgreens.com

Member Summary

canon pixma printer IP2702
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If it only used 4 ink carts....

DaysFan said:   Walgreen''s weekly ad
Page 6
Canon pixma IP2702
$19.99
http://www.walgreens.com

thank you for this, picked 1 of these up tonight and it works fantastic!

It take the 210 and 211 ink cartridges so Im buying this just because the ink will work in my wireless printer. This is cheaper than buying the ink lol

I was VERY disappointed,when I get the Sunday Paper and see the ad for Walgreens having the Canon Injet printer, for $19.99...and race a few blocks to get one,...and the employee informs me that they ONLY HAD ONE! The store only requested that 1 be in their stock! Who does that? They spent the money to feature in the ad, and then I go in and they tell me that a lady got the only one they had! VERY DISAPPOINTED. I used to go there for everything,even Christmas. I wasn't even offered a rain check , or anything. Bad Move Elizabeth City, NC Walgreens.

bargainhunter16 said:   I was VERY disappointed,when I get the Sunday Paper and see the ad for Walgreens having the Canon Injet printer, for $19.99...and race a few blocks to get one,...and the employee informs me that they ONLY HAD ONE! The store only requested that 1 be in their stock! Who does that? They spent the money to feature in the ad, and then I go in and they tell me that a lady got the only one they had! VERY DISAPPOINTED. I used to go there for everything,even Christmas. I wasn't even offered a rain check , or anything. Bad Move Elizabeth City, NC Walgreens.

Ask for the rain check, Walgreens by it name alone lets you know what kind of people they are.
When you ask for a rain check all hell breaks lose, they need to call the manager to issue it.

ty!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014