• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg has this for $39.99 ($45.99 - coupon YRENDCLRNC45 for $6.00)
This is the black with Orange ..
black headset click here

the white is the same price too
white link

this is the best price I have seen so far ...

Amazon has this for $49.99 (third party) .. Amazon itself is selling for $44.99 (no stock currently).

coupon expires 12/31

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

LG HBS-700 Behind-The-Neck Stereo Bluetooth Headset
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Amazon reviews are pretty good ... 2000+ reviews at 4.5 starts .. as good at it get.

This is definitely one of the better BT headphones on the market. Sad that there aren't more available options. It's 2013! Why do we still have wires!

Very nice. I was looking for a good option that I could use with my phone, and these seem perfect. The reviews on Amazon are abundant and helpful too.
Thanks OP.

Great headset! I got mine for Christmas. It was $42.99 through Amazon shebang my in laws bought it.

I'm surprised no one had come up with this design before. It's perfect.

i got this deal right before christmas from Newegg for a gift for my SO. the headphones are a hit. he is EXTREMELY hard on headphones, usually goes through a pair of earbuds a month. these are perfect for those who tend to drag their earbuds on the ground, catch the wire on everything, drag the phone off the counter when they forget and move around, play or chew on the wire, etc. he says they are very comfortable.

i thought they would be stiff, but they arent. the larger ends are solid of course, but the connecting piece is rubbery and flexible. they are well balanced so they dont fall off, the charge will last an entire night (hes slept in them) and they charge pretty fast, too. its been 6 days since christmas and theyve been on his neck for 95% of that time, no wear and tear yet. in this house, thats as close as it gets to perfect headphones.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014