• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Burg GSM Unlocked Mobile Phone Watch (25.61kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

In for two. One for my son who never carries his cell phone. Bet he does now. "Come in commander, the ship is under attack!" on speakerphone?

Mode: GSM With SIM Card Slot
850/1900 Bands

Will this work with T-Mobile

i've used a burg watch phone with tmobile prepaid before.. worked like a champ till the phone died out (two of them in 1 year...)

Gotta admit, that is cool.

Does anyone know what size sim card this accepts?

imtiaz78 said:    Mode: GSM With SIM Card Slot
850/1900 Bands

This is a domestic dual-band phone. Will work on both ATT (850) and T-Mobile (1900). Won't work overseas (900/1800).

rupter said:   Does anyone know what size sim card this accepts?

Normal SIM cards.

Clumsy interface...but interesting concept before Apple's iWatch arrives in stores:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/technology/iwatc...

The demo video used Tmobile as the carrier.

Thanks BB, after seeing the different style, and learing that Champagne is gold, I went with the digital version.
For others who are curious, plated silver is the only metallic looking version.

See here.

Mine arrived (the digital sliver) with one of the small buttons detached. Anyone have any advice on the best way to re-attach it. I'd try super-glue, but I'm afraid it might damage the delicate rubber mechanism underneath.

Thanks.....

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014