• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Home Depot has Ridgid 3-Gallon Wet/Dry Vacuum Kit w/ Bonus Crevice Tool & Dusting Brush (WD3052) on sale for $29. Select in-store pickup to save on shipping.

Note, availability is based on location

Includes

Ridgid 3-Gallon 3.5HP Wet/Dry Vacuum Kit
Expandable Hose
Car Nozzle
10" Cord
Pleated Paper Filter
Bonus Items:
Crevice Tool
Dusting Brush

Home Depot
Need a Home Depot coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Vacuum (8.53kB)
Thanks JayMatt19
Disclaimer
This item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): GU,PR,VI
Ships FREE with $45.00 Order
Buy Online, Pick Up In Store Today

Thanks! I've been looking for something to use my $10 off $30 Paypal coupon for.

Great little shop vac!

Seems like a good deal. In for one.

Thanks TommyHobbes, posted 12/31/12 3:50am
More comments elsewhere, _ _ .net

I have a Ridgid branded 16 gallon monster wetvac and it is still running strong. Granted, it isn't used every day but two or three times a month to vacuum the 500 sq ft garage, laundry room, and barn area (200 sq ft) and it gets a good workout. I have used it for everything and bought it on the day i started building my home. It was used for the 11 months it took to build and was used for cleanup daily by any subcontractor that wanted to use it.

Now, i can finally get an inexpensive and easier to manage one for the smaller areas.

zapy said:   I have a Ridgid branded 16 gallon monster wet back and it is still running strong.

uhhhhhhh.

how often the filter needs changed?

you can do 1 of 2 things with a filter. Pull it out and beat the dust out of it. Or you can blow it out with compressed air. Or you can hose that sucker out.if you do this often enough they change. once a year or 2 years depending on use would be best

This vac has a 3.5 HP motor.

HP is so much more important than capacity yet somehow capacity is always listed in shop vac deal titles to the exclusion of HP. What's more important in evaluating a car deal: size of the gas tank or power of the engine?

FWIW, I've got an old RIGID 5HP vac and its been running strong for almost 8 years now. I've only added the muffler attachment and randomly changed the filter. Great product!

fatwellatio said:   This vac has a 3.5 HP motor.

HP is so much more important than capacity yet somehow capacity is always listed in shop vac deal titles to the exclusion of HP. What's more important in evaluating a car deal: size of the gas tank or power of the engine?

Range of a full tank of gas would be nice too.

But anyway... what does 3.5HP mean? can it suck up a 16 lbs bowling ball?

WorkerAnt said:   fatwellatio said:   This vac has a 3.5 HP motor.

I'd rewire it until it could suck the ass out of a cat. More power, unh, unh, unh!

FYI, hose is short on this model. Also no wheels.

will this bad boy usurp the dyson ball vac to get the dog hairs out of the car seat (a PITA) is all I wanna know. i hate lugging that thing downstairs to the garage but at the same time, don't wanna waste more time 'pretending' to vacuum the jeep.

WorkerAnt said:   fatwellatio said:   This vac has a 3.5 HP motor.

A 1HP vac could suck a 30lb bowling ball if it has the right attachment. That type of test looks impressive, but really just needs a very tight seal so no air gets in the hose.

3.5 HP is quite mediocre for a shop vac. It will weigh less and be more portable, but won't suck very hard compared to a proper shop vac which has 5+ HP. Once you get accustomed to a 6HP vac, you will wonder how you could live without it. Makes vacuuming easier, quicker, and more effective.

Bought it with $15 garden coupon. Great deal!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014