• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection Demo

Kinect Sports Ultimate Collection Demo is FREE to download from XBOX.com.

and also I found this on slickdeals, It was Posted on 12/30/12 11:30am..
Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 for $19.99 @Amazon
"Amazon has Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012 (Xbox 360 Kinect) for $19.99. Free shipping with Prime (free student accounts available) or if you spend $25 or more."
Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2012
Click on the link, Then Select the product from seller "Amazon" under "More Buying Choices" to get it for $19.99.

Member Summary
Staff Summary

Thanks, but I think that might be just the demo, although it doesn't say so explicitly. The icon on the left (half a controller) is usually for demos.

Thanks OP!

Yuyak: On the page linked, it shows 2 games to download - the demo and the full game. I clicked the full game, went thru the motions, and I am hoping it will appear on my XBOX360 the next time I turn it on - the full game, obviously.

I believe it is demo

One is video and one is demo

Yuyak said:   Thanks, but I think that might be just the demo, although it doesn't say so explicitly. The icon on the left (half a controller) is usually for demos.
Yuyak is correct. (The other one is a movie icon.)

Looks like a video clip and demo?? Not at home to check it out to be sure...

DDoubleyou said:   Looks like a video clip and demo?? Not at home to check it out to be sure... Yep, it's free so I added it to my download queue. I strongly suspect it's the demo, but I'll get it anyway, just in case.

Yeah, it's the demo. This announcement for the game back in September has a link to the same demo:
http://majornelson.com/2012/09/18/demo-kinect-sports-ultimate-co...

Does fat wallet even vet what goes on their twitter feed?

It also shows up as "Game Demo" when it's in the download queue.

demo and trailer, have them always been free?

Drat. Sorry guys.

DEAD DEAL

Thank you Yuyak, I was at work location when I post this.. I updated the post.

vwbeetlvr said:   Does fat wallet even vet what goes on their twitter feed?

I'm pretty sure you don't understand Twitter. This has to be the fifth time you complained about this in recent days.

scoobydooby said:   vwbeetlvr said:   Does fat wallet even vet what goes on their twitter feed?

I'm pretty sure you don't understand Twitter. This has to be the fifth time you complained about this in recent days.
so fat wallet just has a bot that selects random posts to make and no one checks to make sure they are worthwhile? I only want good posts on my twitter feed, otherwise I would just troll the website all day long.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014