• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
SAVE MORE with coupons floating around (Mainly eBay) if you are trying to buy a couple.

8GB

16GB

32GB

64GB

The also have the 128GB for $60 instore only

Member Summary

flash drive
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

All USB 2.0 in case any one was wondering

Use OfficeMax 20% off competitor's coupon for better savings on 64GB and 128GB

SanDisk Cruzer Glide 64GB USB 2.0 USB Flash Drive (Black/Red) [Staples.com] $44.99 - 20% OM Coupon = $35.99

SanDisk Cruzer Glide 128GB USB 2.0 USB Flash Drive (Black/Red) [Staples.com] $59.99 = 20% OM Coupon $48.99

vrb747 said:   All USB 2.0 in case any one was wondering

And the reviews say this is a slow drive. 128gb for $49 looks nice but I'll pass.

Office Depot has Lexar USB 3.0 - 8GB $7, 16GB $10, 32GB $20, 64GB $40. That is cheaper for the larger sizes. Use the Office Max 20% bag/coupon for additional discount.

Office Depot also has Emtec brand USB 2.0 - 8GB $5, 16GB $8, 32GB $15. Again, cheaper for the 32 GB. I have no idea if no name flash drives are a risky buy, but I thought I would pass on the price info.

vrb747 said:   All USB 2.0 in case any one was wondering

Yup. I was wondering and I appreciate your post. Thanks.

I vowed many months ago never again to buy a USB 2.0 drive. This after working with a USB 3.0 drive and being WOWed by the speed difference. So far, I've not broken my vow. And I've no plans to start now.

Just picked up the 128GB and used a $10 off $50 OD coupon. Total w/ tax came to $54. Not bad at all...TY OP

What are the transfer speeds like on these (particularly the 64 and 128 models?) Any one run benchmarks?

cpabster said:   What are the transfer speeds like on these (particularly the 64 and 128 models?) Any one run benchmarks?

I can't find any listing of what they are supposed to be. The Amazon reviews say they're bad.

Check your Coupon Wallet. Staples has a coupon to get Kingston DataTraveler 101 G2 32GB USB 2.0 USB Flash Drive (Purple) for $17.99

In Store only.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014