• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/TurboTax-Deluxe-Federal-E-File-State/dp/B0...

Special Savings on Quicken 2013:

When you purchase the 2012 versions of TurboTax Basic, Deluxe, Premier, or Home & Business, you qualify for special savings on Quicken 2013.

Use promo code BTTG3OSE to save $30 on Quicken Starter Edition 2013, or use promo code ">', 'Amazon', 'http://bounce.fatwallet.com/redirect/bounce.php?fmcid=44369&mid=17456811&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2FTurboTax-Deluxe-Federal-E-File-State%2Fdp%2FB009CCXJ0A%2Fref%3Dzg_bs_229545_1&orig=forums.expired-deals');">BTTG35 to save $35 on Quicken Deluxe 2013, Premier 2013, Home & Business 2013, or Essentials for Mac.

At least 2 things to keep in mind:

1. Many states do not release their versions until January or February.
2. Most important this year: Until Congress figures out the whole situation, including AMT, this year and next are going to be difficult. There is talk that the IRS may not even accept returns until March.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

TurboTax Deluxe Federal
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'll wait for a free deal...

HELPDESKGUY said:   I'll wait for a free deal...

That was one-in-a-blue-moon deal last year. I doubt that lightning will strike twice.

TheWalL said:   HELPDESKGUY said:   I'll wait for a free deal...

That was one-in-a-blue-moon deal last year. I doubt that lightning will strike twice.


It happened every year for the past 4-6 years since I have been using fatwallet.com. If it isn't free, it would be $10-15 for everything!

You guys, just go to www.irs.gov. You can do your federal taxes for free. After your feds are done, look at your states revenue site. It's free here, and super simple.

Don't pay if you don't have to. Isn't that why we come to FW in the first place?

Gnomie said:   You guys, just go to www.irs.gov. You can do your federal taxes for free. After your feds are done, look at your states revenue site. It's free here, and super simple.

Don't pay if you don't have to. Isn't that why we come to FW in the first place?


I don't think that option works for everyone. If your income is high or if you have more complicated tax situations, that will not work for you.

Which store should I watch out for the free or almost free deal, and which month do such deals come out?

wxforecaster said:   TheWalL said:   HELPDESKGUY said:   I'll wait for a free deal...

That was one-in-a-blue-moon deal last year. I doubt that lightning will strike twice.


It happened every year for the past 4-6 years since I have been using fatwallet.com. If it isn't free, it would be $10-15 for everything!

Price drop to $39.99



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014