• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Plug-and-Go Transceiver - Leave the Nano Transceiver plugged in when you're on the go, or stow it in the mouse

Reliable Wireless - Experience a reliable connection and virtually no interference with Microsoft 2.4 GHz wireless

10-Month Battery Life - Use your mouse without power interruption for up to 10 months on a single battery

Free Shipping to Store

Offer good through 1/5/2013

http://www.staples.com/Microsoft-Wireless-Mobile-Mouse-6000/prod...

compare @ Amazon $29, Newegg $23, Buy.com $28.

Member Summary

Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 6000
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks gettalife @ _ _ Today, 03:45 PM
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I suggest you fill out warranty card and keep receipt. Mine burned out. The nano receiver that you leave plugged in all the time WILL go up in smoke. Microsoft was good about replacing the first one. Maybe they fixed the newer ones Good Luck

great tip! thanks!

DEAD OOS

OOS for zip code 20876.

nikki0 said:   I suggest you fill out warranty card and keep receipt. Mine burned out. The nano receiver that you leave plugged in all the time WILL go up in smoke. Microsoft was good about replacing the first one. Maybe they fixed the newer ones Good Luck
I've been using mine for more than a year. No problems. It had been sitting on my shelf for a while before I opened it. No idea where/when I got it except that it had to have been Staples and cheap.

nikki0 said:   I suggest you fill out warranty card and keep receipt. Mine burned out. The nano receiver that you leave plugged in all the time WILL go up in smoke. Microsoft was good about replacing the first one. Maybe they fixed the newer ones Good Luck

Green for OP, but warning that there's also another problem that occurs with the Wireless 6000 -- the rubber scroll wheel tends to absorb oil from your skin over time. Eventually, it can soften and swell enough to jam, as tolerances are very tight inside. This took about a year's usage for mine, although it didn't get really bad until after I started using lotion due to winter dryness. If this happens, just rip the rubber ring off, you can scroll just fine using the hard plastic part of the wheel underneath.

Also, Microsoft has a good warranty, but I learned they will disclaim it for any mouse purchased from an unauthorized seller (like liquidators), even if new and sealed with a receipt. So Staples is a good choice.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014