5-megapixel iSight camera
FaceTime camera
HD video recording
Dual-core A5X chip
10-hour battery life
Smart covers (sold separately), instant on
Multi-Touch screen
1.44 pounds and 0.37 inch

http://store.apple.com/us/product/FD328LL/A/refurbished-ipad-wit...

Apple Store
See Apple Store discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

$379 in title would have been nice.

Done. My bad!

forgive me, but haven't these been at this price off and on for the last few months?

That is a good deal, IMO. Tempting...thank you, OP.

amheck said:   forgive me, but haven't these been at this price off and on for the last few months?

I agree, getting a bit tired of seeing this posted repeatedly since this is the regular refurbished price they always offer.... A deal is usually a discount off of what you would normally pay for the item. In this case, this is just the regular refurbished price so doesn't really seem like a deal to me.

cme4oil said:   amheck said:   forgive me, but haven't these been at this price off and on for the last few months?

I agree, getting a bit tired of seeing this posted repeatedly since this is the regular refurbished price they always offer.... A deal is usually a discount off of what you would normally pay for the item. In this case, this is just the regular refurbished price so doesn't really seem like a deal to me.

...especially true when a new iPad and iPad mini are rumored for a march release.

You can buy brand new 3rd gen Wi-Fi only models at Micro Center for a pretty decent discounted price. 16GB Wifi for $399, 32GB Wifi for $459 and 64GB Wifi for $499! This price is for B&M only and they also limit one unit per person.

tho it is said refurb, but it comes brand new case andbattery with one year warranty. consider ipad 3 never really comesout for long,i believe its apples marketing,saying refurb just dont want to admitted they changed a5 to a6x for last munite to compet to samsung. i got one for the nice display at $100 lower then ipad4 and likes it. this price is on and off always.

OOS

i would rather get 399 new from micro center

Actually OOS for Black only

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014