• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
50% off Select Christmas Trees @ Lowe's - 50% off

Buy Online, Pick Up in Store
Expires On: Feb 1, 2013 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

50% off Select Christmas Trees (12.67kB)
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
select 'your store' - 75% off at some
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great deal too bad none of the stores have any. So the deal is a joke. Try to get one

These have been on sale for 50% off since the day after Christmas...which is why all the stores are pretty much out of all of them already.

image (26.79kB)
Disclaimer
0.18 each Westinghouse 2-ft Indoor/Outdoor Pine Pre-lit Decorative Artificial Tree with 50-Count Clear Lights

edit. found 2 in stock in Killingly, CT
$36.00 Was: $72.00 (Save 50% thru 02/04/2013) -- 89% off w/ shipping surcharge /if they ship/ lol

^ adds $7.99 each shipping. I tried adding a tool (for return) to get to $49 but looks like a surcharge. Oh well, so I ordered 2 instead of 11 they had maybe they'll come, maybe not

freeze1617 said:   Great deal too bad none of the stores have any. So the deal is a joke. Try to get one

Actually, quite a few still available in CT, but I'm not in the market

Lowes went to 75% this morning here Just saying. I'm in NE PA

Oh and they had very nice size Norfolk Island Pines for $5.00

75% prices are reflected online once you choose your store

Nothing available in the ZIP codes I tested.

Thx op. Found one here in town that had a tree in stock. 200 down to 50 + 10% coupon = 45+tax

well Lowes just called, my 0.18 trees got cancelled - now listed at 18.00

freeze1617 said:   Great deal too bad none of the stores have any. So the deal is a joke. Try to get one

They should have made the deal better by making it 100% off... since nobody can get it.

WorkerAnt said:   freeze1617 said:   Great deal too bad none of the stores have any. So the deal is a joke. Try to get one

They should have made the deal better by making it 100% off... since nobody can get it.

Just because you can't find one, doesn't mean it's not a deal.

i did not say it's not a deal.. i said they could make it a much better deal and no cost to them since nobody can buy it.

Well, plenty to choose from around here so YMMV lol.

Also, I placed a second order for the 18-cent trees and I got shipping confirmations woohoo!!!

Thanks op! Got the tree I had been looking at for 75% off!

drive 1.75 hours each way to pick up a tree? yes or no?

Got a nice one in Sewell, NJ 75% off.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014