• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Add light control to your home by installing the Bali Today Perfect Home 23 in. x 64 in. Frost White 2 in. PVC Blinds. Use the tilt wand to control the 2 in. S-shaped slats and filter out the desired amount of light. The PVC construction features a clean white finish that complements a variety of color schemes. These blinds are ideal for humid conditions in kitchens and bathrooms.

23 in. Width x 64 in. Length
23 in. x 64 in. x 2 in. blinds are ideal for humid conditions in kitchens and bathrooms
Ships within 2-3 business days
2 in. S-shaped slats with standard route holes help filter light
PVC for durability
White color resists fading and staining with treatment
Tilt wand for convenient light control
Washable blinds for lasting freshness
Washable blinds for lasting freshness
Lead free with breakaway cord consolidator for child safety
Includes valence with hidden clips and mounting hardware for easy installation
MFG Brand Name : Bali Grab n Go
MFG Model # : 92364162
MFG Part # : 92364162
Router Holes : Yes
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDispla...

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

blinds
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Yes, I would. There were some reports that it appeared it was a packing error (at the manufacturer level) causing some ... (more)

respdoc (Jan. 10, 2013 @ 11:14a) |

Mine arrived..Opened it up and blinds were much thinner and cheaper than anticipated. Guess I shouldn't have expected f... (more)

chromewavez (Jan. 11, 2013 @ 11:58p) |

Mine arrived too.... Agree that the blinds are thinner than I can ever imagine. Very cheap looking. I was going to re... (more)

mmyk72 (Jan. 24, 2013 @ 10:51a) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It appears that all sizes that they carry are $5 today. Really could be an amazing deal on the larger sizes. These also say that they have the top down/ bottom up feature.

Redoing a couple of houses, this will be perfect! Thanks OP!

Nice find OP, in for many!

To bad they are missing many of the larger sizes.. I wonder if HD will trim them. Some are .5 to 1.5 larger than my window. for 5 bucks it's worth a shot. If they don't trim um I have a table saw and plywood blade that should work.

Look at the other Bali blinds. they also seem to be 5 bucks (or less) for some.

Thanks OP! This will make the wife happy. Replacing all the 1" mini-blinds with these.
Merkurfan> the reviews seem to have a consensus that these blinds are 1/2" narrower than stated, so you should be good for some of your windows. I have 1 that is 1/2" wider so I had the same plan as you, see if HD would cut them in store, if not, break out the table saw. At worst it's a $5 mistake

Just finished a bathroom renovation and we were looking for wide slat blinds. Thanks OP. Plus, at this price, it's easier to replace others in the house than clean them!

If you are in need of blinds, this is smoking hot.

2" blinds for the price of 1". Savings on the larger widths is HUGE.

Deal of the Year!

Good Luck!!

WhyMeSaidHe said:   If you are in need of blinds, this is smoking hot.

2" blinds for the price of 1". Savings on the larger widths is HUGE.

Deal of the Year!

Good Luck!!

Probably get a ton of red, but what is the difference between these and the 1" always at this price? Is it just a matter of liking the larger slats, or is there some tangible advantage?

i had a $5 off applied to my shopping cart from signing up for their email alerts but the $5 disappeared after i removed an item from the cart and i can't get it back. it would have been nice to buy 2 for $5 with free s/h.

in for some

Thanks~ great deal.
ordered two.

Thanks op.What a deal on 72 inch width I needed

Thanks OP...nice find:

I bought these about four months ago, and I was satisfied with the quality given the low price. One thing to note.... these blinds are not trimmable by Home Depot in the store, because they are vinyl blinds (not faux wood). If you need to trim, you'll have to figure out a way to do it yourself.

47" width is OOS.

edit: disregard this message. for some strange reason i couldn't order it earlier but now i can.

Picked up 2 - 72 inch blinds. Didn't notice Cash Back missed out on 30 cents. Saved me $60+tax. Thx OP

I couldn't find any that were 72" in length...lots of other sizes available though it seems.

Great deal. Looks like OOS on the 47" wide, which is very popular with relatively newer homes. I was going to pick up a 72" and a couple 47"s, but without the 47s and the fact I'd have to cut down the 72" to fit my 71" window, it's not worth the order even with free shipping.

great deal! bummer is store pickup not available? hope they survive the shipping

Thanks OP! This is exactly what I've been needing.

Not in need for these but they are great deals.
You can choose up to 72x72 and still $5 a piece (compare to $35. It's almost 90% off)!

DirtCheapDad said:   Great deal. Looks like OOS on the 47" wide, which is very popular with relatively newer homes. I was going to pick up a 72" and a couple 47"s, but without the 47s and the fact I'd have to cut down the 72" to fit my 71" window, it's not worth the order even with free shipping.i don't know what's going on with the 47" size. it was OOS earlier when i posted above, then i was able to order only 1. when you posted i added 1 to the cart again and was able to go all the way thru checkout but didn't click on the last button to order. i changed the qnty to 2 and then it showed OOS. i can't add 1 to the cart again.

ntddvltt said:   Not in need for these but they are great deals.
You can choose up to 72x72 and still $5 a piece (compare to $35. It's almost 90% off)!

Not sure how you can get the 72 x 72 because when I select 72 x 72 the option to add to cart disappears completely.

In for 11 sets (if they actually fulfill). Also don't forget if you are military veteran, call HD and ask for your 10% discount after the sale and they will adjust the total! (2 hours or more after placing order). Great deal.

Try calling the 800 number and order using the Internet SKU#. I just ordered 2 and the CS team seems to be able to place them for you.

Thanks!! in for 5. Shipping was free.

I was dreading having to wash the ones in my house now that I inherited from previous owners. Now I just have to remove and replace with brand new ones. 5 bucks save me tons of time.

nthakral said:   Try calling the 800 number and order using the Internet SKU#. I just ordered 2 and the CS team seems to be able to place them for you.
Only do this if you are having trouble placing an order online for some reason. Might as well use a click-thru to get Cash Back otherwise. ShopDiscover is the best rate as far as I know, 5%.

Do these blinds have the slats with the wood grain impression in them or are they smooth ?

Thanks, OP. Ordered some.

great deal, but unfortunately I mostly need 24" wide and the closest they have are 23" and 27"

I need to replace Sliding door blinds, I could replace just the slats which start out at Home Depot 11.97 for 9ea, but those are the basic slats. Anyone know any place which won't charge me a arm and a leg.. 8' 9" w x 84" H, 3.5" slats

Dil

jimbocobb said:   great deal, but unfortunately I mostly need 24" wide and the closest they have are 23" and 27" [/Q

They can trim them to size.

Thanks OP! Ordered new 1" blinds for a rental unit - could not beat the price at $3.47 per blind! Fantastic buy!!

mistycoupon said:   Do these blinds have the slats with the wood grain impression in them or are they smooth ?

Product info says smooth.

yerboyfloyd said:   jimbocobb said:   great deal, but unfortunately I mostly need 24" wide and the closest they have are 23" and 27" [/Q

They can trim them to size.

Per Home Depot website: "Trimmable width: No"

I'm sure it could be done but probably not very easy to get them uniform and looking nice

This item is no longer available online

gfarry said:   This item is no longer available online

? Still shows for me. Just ordered. Finally replacing the RediBlinds that have been in the kids' rooms for 3 years! lol! Thanks OP!

Skipping 19 Messages...
Mine arrived too.... Agree that the blinds are thinner than I can ever imagine. Very cheap looking. I was going to replace my existing blinds that are caked with dust but now I think I'll just return those cheap $5 blinds. The ones in my house are much thicker and higher quality now that I can compare them.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014