• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/Encore-19080-Scrabble-Plus-SB/dp/B002JVX5V...

Play the way you remember with SCRABBLE Classic
Try to reach the green with the longest words in SCRABBLE Golf.
Take on a challenging opponent in a strategic round of SCRABBLE Battle
Put your lexical skills to the test in SCRABBLE Wizard
Helpful hints, unique power-ups, and much, much more

Play one of the world's most popular word games like never before with SCRABBLE PLUS, a re-imagined version of the classic crossword game! Arrange SCRABBLE letter tiles into high-scoring words in four fantastic game modes! Play the original word game hit in SCRABBLE Classic, put on your thinking cap in SCRABBLE Wizard, or play against challenging computer opponents in the all-new, board-to-board, duel play of SCRABBLE Golf and SCRABBLE Battle. Even play a round of "Clabbers", a popular fixture at SCRABBLE tournaments that has never been part of any previous digital version! Each game mode contains two imaginative variations for a total of eight exhilarating ways to play! A marvelously modern twist on timeless fun, SCRABBLE PLUS also features stunning new graphics, powerful hint features, endless word-forming fun, and so much more. Whether you're a veteran or a first-timer, SCRABBLE PLUS has something for everyone.

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

scrabble
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Note that this is the PC game, not the physical board game.

roushb said:   Note that this is the PC game, not the physical board game.

Please, change the title to state for a PC. It is for Platform: Windows Vista / XP
!!!! I almost bought this until saw the above post.

Donedealzz said:   roushb said:   Note that this is the PC game, not the physical board game.

Please, change the title to state for a PC. It is for Platform: Windows Vista / XP
!!!! I almost bought this until saw the above post.

Same here.. was just about to pull the trigger when I saw the post above. Checked back on Amazon and it clearly says for Win XP. OP change your title to indicate windows game.

Everybody wants to be PC these days; does that mean you can't use certain words?

DoctorMorbius said:   Everybody wants to be PC these days; does that mean you can't use certain words?

You obviously didn't read the posts and jumped in on trolling.

It's not a platform debate.

completing said:   DoctorMorbius said:   Everybody wants to be PC these days; does that mean you can't use certain words?

Whoosh! What was that going by?

Steve0 said:   completing said:   DoctorMorbius said:   Everybody wants to be PC these days; does that mean you can't use certain words?

Whoosh! What was that going by?

Too much bubbly last night. Or humor-impairment.

It seems we have alot of picky people here. Bet I wont post on FW again!

Shawnkk said:   It seems we have alot of picky people here. Bet I wont post on FW again!

Thank you.

respdoc said:   Shawnkk said:   It seems we have alot of picky people here. Bet I wont post on FW again!

Thank you.

Feel free to post again. Not everyone on FW is overly critical and devoid of humor. Maybe someone will help and give you guidance instead of their smug comments.

I thought DoctorMorbius' post was pretty funny, but "completing" just didn't get it. Don't sweat the small stuff, Shawnkk, ya did good. Gave ya green.

I refuse to get caught up in all this PC crap. I'm a MAC!

homersaysdoh said:   
Feel free to post again. Not everyone on FW is overly critical and devoid of humor. Maybe someone will help and give you guidance instead of their smug comments.

Well Adam Sandler, looks like even the mod's don't get your "humor":

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1248329/

respdoc said:   homersaysdoh said:   

Well Adam Sandler, looks like the mod's don't even get your "humor":
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1248329/

Reply in my post, but don't use another post to show your lack of humor.

homersaysdoh said:   

Thanks, but I will reply where I want to. Doesn't matter which thread it's in...a clear/concise and accurate title needs to be in the beginning of every thread. It doesn't take a rocket scientist, or comedian, to figure that one out.

respdoc said:   homersaysdoh said:   

Thanks, but I will reply where I want to. Doesn't matter which thread it's in...a clear/concise and accurate title needs to be in the beginning of every thread. It doesn't take a rocket scientist, or comedian, to figure that one out.

That sounds a little holier than thou after your inexplicable defense of eschewing 'each' in an equally misleading thread I read this morning. I guess what's important is that the mods corrected the thread you wrongly defended and that this deal is dead.

And in the end, I agree, clear, concise titles help everyone. But arrogant responses directed towards folks who post a deal in a less than perfect manner don't serve any purpose unless it redirects your anger and keeps you from kicking your dog. So thanks for posting, Shawnkk!

FierceMice said:   

That sounds a little holier than thou after your inexplicable defense of eschewing 'each' in an equally misleading thread I read this morning. I guess what's important is that the mods corrected the thread you wrongly defended and that this deal is dead.

And in the end, I agree, clear, concise titles help everyone. But arrogant responses directed towards folks who post a deal in a less than perfect manner don't serve any purpose unless it redirects your anger and keeps you from kicking your dog. So thanks for posting, Shawnkk!

Not sure what you're mumbling about..since this deal is dead also.

Clear and concise does not have to be perfect nor does it include purposely leaving out decimal places in the hopes of being funny. If those concepts are too difficult to understand..sorry but I can't help you.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014