• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hey All!

If you are looking for a #1 tv under 60" for 2012, JR.com has a sale on the Panasonic TC-P55VT50.

Panasonic TC-P55VT50 - JR.com

Member Summary

Panasonic TC-P55VT50 (308.75kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Just ordered from PaulsTV on Saturday for $1699. Time to get a pricematch. Thanks OP!

.deleted

$96.13 for delivery. Paul's was cheaper so no on price match. Green for those of you that can go pick it up.

deleted

if I understand correctly, shipping is free by becoming a member of their rewards program

milalic said:   if I understand correctly, shipping is free by becoming a member of their rewards program

Incorrect. That TV is blocked from free shipping promotions because it is considered a "Heavy/Overweight" item.
It's the * in the free shipping blurb.

dang thats an expensive tv

dealmaster00 said:   dang thats an expensive tv

The VT series is basically one of "the best" tv model series you can buy without dropping 3-4k+
(#1 rated tv for 2012 picture quality).

If you want cheaper that's what every other Panasonic plasma line is for. (it goes U, XT, UT, ST, GT, and ends at VT)

Bought this tv today at my local Best Buy in the Magnolia section. It was on sale for $1699 and was also able to get them to price match JR.

Price match Adorama for $1619.99

Seems like the price keeps fluctuating at Adorama. Yesterday morning, I saw $1998. Then, last night, I saw $1619.99. Now it's bak to $1998.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014