• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Multicolor

Clear

These sold for $59.00 now dropped to 14.75!! And they have decent reviews!

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION

Not sure where to start with Lightshow. Get off to a great start with the multi-colored LightShow starter kit. Kit includes: 3 light strings of Color Changing Light Show String-S/12-Icicle, 2 strings of Starry Night Light String-50 ct. (Multi-color) and 36 ct. Universal Shingle/Gutter Clips. Let the Lightshow begin.

Everything you need to create a wondrous lightshow
5 multi-colored LED light strings
Features energy-efficient LED lights
Mounting hardware included
3 sets of 12-count alternating multi-color LED 7" and 5" icicles 11 ft. lighted length (12.5 ft. total length) for a total of 33 ft. lighted length (37.5 ft. total length) create a synchronized show of color changing lights

2 sets of 50-count multi-color LED -14 ft. lighted length each (15' ft. total) for a total of 28 ft. lighted length (30 ft. total length) that creates random points of flickering light

36 all-purposed lights for use on shingles or gutters
Rated for 20,000 hours of bulb life

Connects end-to-end up to 3 kits

For indoor or outdoor use

Entire kit has a total of 61 ft. of Lighted length

Home Depot
See Home Depot discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

lights
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Anyone come across any deals on christmas trees in Detroit area? I don't see any in stock around me at Lowes or Home Dep... (more)

chaalu (Jan. 02, 2013 @ 8:41p) |

YMMV, I noticed a kiosk terminal next to the service desk where you can do a price/inventory check among other options.

psxzombie (Jan. 03, 2013 @ 4:11p) |

These are also 75% off at Lowes; not sure if they are the same brand or not. They had at least 10 boxes of the bulb-type... (more)

gizmo (Jan. 03, 2013 @ 5:26p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

DDoubleyou said:   Mulitcolor

Clear

These Retailed for 119.00 now dropped to 14.75!!

These were $60 in stores. They never retailed for $119!

SafetyDance said:   These were $60 in stores. They never retailed for $119!

Already corrected... I misread originally.. Thank you for pointing that out..

Price is good. But they are not available either online or any of the stores

FatBoy007 said:   Price is good. But they are not available either online or any of the stores

13 in Albany, NY area stores(multicolor)... 12205

There was over 20 this morning..

Lots in Boston area too

I just bought the last one at my store 2 days ago for $29. Time to do a return/rebuy. Thanks OP

reviewers mention a video, has anyone found a link?

$59 on Black Friday

I was able to pick up some for store pick-up! Thanks OP!!!

video:

linky

psxzombie said:   reviewers mention a video, has anyone found a link?
Link

The Multicolor are a better deal.. They are longer than the clear set...

DDoubleyou said:   The Multicolor are a better deal.. They are longer than the clear set...I didn't notice, good catch:

Multi-color Kit includes: 3 light strings of Color Changing Light Show String-S/12-Icicle, 2 strings of Starry Night Light String-50 ct. (Multi-color) and 36 ct. Universal Shingle/Gutter Clips.

vs.

White Kit Includes: 3 light strings of Shooting Star Light String-S/8-11 in. Icicle Cover (White), 1 strings of Starry Night Light String-50 ct. (White) and 24 ct. Universal Shingle/Gutter Clips.

However, I think multicolor icicles don't seem natural...

Out everywhere near me. Bummer

There are some in stock in Georgia area. I typed in wrong zipcode, 30303, but lots of stores there have stock.

This will look great on a new double-wide trailer! Yee-haw!

Thanks OP. In for 3. Pretty cheap way to decorate the house next year.

Just picked mine up from the store. FYI the set is retailing at 29.95 in my store. The 14.75 price is online only. There are other light sets on sale on-line too, (the icicles without the stary night lights and also some pathway markers) but these are at the 14.00 price point in store NOT the $6.00 that is showing on line. I asked the customer service rep if I could grab what was left in stock at the online price but she said no, that I would have to order them online. Next stop a LOR (light O Rama!!!)
I just bought $1750 worth of lights for $350. This should be a front page deal!

Bought these on BF because of some coupons I had (Zombie Mulch!) Not nearly this cheap. I'd happily buy more. The small lights kinda suck, because only like 6 lights do a slow flash on and off. But the icicle lights are pretty cool. But none in stock within 50 miles, so I don't feel too bad about buying early.

ETA: I bought the color set, but neither is at the 50 or so stores "nearby"

How does this compare with this?

LightShow 24-Light LED Color Changing Icicle Light Set with Remote Control and Clips

and this?

LightShow 24-Light LED Color Changing Light Set with Remote and Clips

All about the same price. Looks like the kit has more lights...

f2000sa said:   How does this compare with this?

LightShow 24-Light LED Color Changing Icicle Light Set with Remote Control and Clips

and this?

LightShow 24-Light LED Color Changing Light Set with Remote and Clips

All about the same price. Looks like the kit has more lights...

I'm guessing the first set icicles are the same, but with more control. the second set is a different size/shape.

everywhere around me and online, OOS.
Damn, I was going to return the 50% off lights I got from WalMart. These are WAYYY better and a way better deal

Anyone know what HD's policy on return/rebuy? Bought a set of these previously that I never got around to putting up since the weather hasn't been that great and was thinking of just returning since I never got around to using them. At this price I was considering a return/rebuy maybe be a possible option.

dsp282 said:   Anyone know what HD's policy on return/rebuy? Bought a set of these previously that I never got around to putting up since the weather hasn't been that great and was thinking of just returning since I never got around to using them. At this price I was considering a return/rebuy maybe be a possible option.
I did a return/rebuy yesterday at the lower price - no problems at all. Just take your receipt to the store.

Thanks OP!

FYI... Just picked up my order and although they showed no multicolor kits in stock they still had 2 on the shelf. My advise is that even if they dont show it, if the store is close enough, you might want to go and check just in case. Picked up a few others things on clearance as well.

Double click...

I am 0 for 3 on Home Depot pick ups. In fact I tried to buy this very set on sale pre-Christmas - hd jerked me around for a few days then cancelled my order. I went to a nearby store where they had a mountain of them set up just inside the door, and had to argue with the clerk for 10 min to get them to honor the price online.

Tried again today with 2 different stores, (3 and 5 in stock) and they both came back cancelled after a few hours.

no luck in Austin TX even 100 miles out.

Plenty in stock around Boston area.

Flot said:   I am 0 for 3 on Home Depot pick ups. In fact I tried to buy this very set on sale pre-Christmas - hd jerked me around for a few days then cancelled my order. I went to a nearby store where they had a mountain of them set up just inside the door, and had to argue with the clerk for 10 min to get them to honor the price online.

Tried again today with 2 different stores, (3 and 5 in stock) and they both came back cancelled after a few hours.

I didn't have any luck with an in store pick up, even thought I knew they had it in stock since I had just returned a set. Bought a set, but never got around to handing them so I decided to return them, but figured I would try a return/rebuy since I saw this thread which they didn't allow.

I had another order for some other holiday products at another store that was cancelled as well even though when the person called to let me know they were going to cancel the order I could hear a person in the background saying "Hey I was able to find it" followed by a "Shhh". Might travel there in person since based on the count it showed online would be a full box likely sitting on the top rack in the garden or BBQ section.

Anyone come across any deals on christmas trees in Detroit area? I don't see any in stock around me at Lowes or Home Depot.

dsp282 said:   Flot said:   I am 0 for 3 on Home Depot pick ups. In fact I tried to buy this very set on sale pre-Christmas - hd jerked me around for a few days then cancelled my order. I went to a nearby store where they had a mountain of them set up just inside the door, and had to argue with the clerk for 10 min to get them to honor the price online.

I didn't have any luck with an in store pick up, even thought I knew they had it in stock since I had just returned a set. Bought a set, but never got around to handing them so I decided to return them, but figured I would try a return/rebuy since I saw this thread which they didn't allow.

I had another order for some other holiday products at another store that was cancelled as well even though when the person called to let me know they were going to cancel the order I could hear a person in the background saying "Hey I was able to find it" followed by a "Shhh". Might travel there in person since based on the count it showed online would be a full box likely sitting on the top rack in the garden or BBQ section.
YMMV, I noticed a kiosk terminal next to the service desk where you can do a price/inventory check among other options.

These are also 75% off at Lowes; not sure if they are the same brand or not. They had at least 10 boxes of the bulb-type light show - 06385

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014