• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hanns-G 27" 2ms HDMI Widescreen LED Backlight LED Monitor @ Newegg - $199.99
was $299.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

great deal but why did they stop making the 16:10 27-28" monitors?

I wouldn't mind 16:9 if it were 27" 2560x1440.

shame the visa.me thing expired

Not too far from real football players. Big but light on substance...

cr3s said:   Not too far from real football players. Big but light on substance...

Logician1313 said:   cr3s said:   Not too far from real football players. Big but light on substance...

I think he meant to say "Big, but light on substance". What I read was "Big Butt, Light on Substance", which as you can imagine, had me scratching my 'Big Head'.

Picked this up for $10 cheaper on BF. I've been happy with it so far... no complaints. Slightly better picture than my I-INC 28" monitor (most likely due to the LED backlighting).

Not smoking hot IMO, but a good deal if you're in the market.

faw169 said:   I wouldn't mind 16:9 if it were 27" 2560x1440. Agree 100%. I really don't get the point of a 1080p resolution 27" monitor, unless you intend to sit very far from your monitor or you have very poor eyesight and need everything gigantic.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014