• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
The sunglasses deal is back and cheaper than before. 11.99 + 2.99 Flat shipping.
Don't forget FatWallet 4% Cash Back.
Men's
Women's
Note this is a pre-sale with end of January ship date.

Member Summary

Sunglasses
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I got this last time they offered it and sent it back, there wasn't one pair I'd be caught dead with. Just sayin'

Good deal. We have ordered this three times so far and we always get good looking glasses. The ones that are too small we give away. We put the glasses into our cars and boat so we dont have to worry about not having glasses.
Thanks OP

I did find 1 or 2 pairs that was decent out of the 2 batches I bought. Don't expect them to be high quality. But be warn they are not the highest quality and can ruin your eyes.

just 'buyer be aware'...I bought this last time they ran this special...all were "Panama Joe" brand, it took forever to arrive (6 weeks perhaps) and only 1 of the glasses was decent, the rest were just very poor quality convenient store type glasses...

so it is $2 a pair. good deal

Thanks, OP! In 4 a set. These often lose their screws and break, so it's good to keep extra pairs on hand.

These are perfect for the boat - I think of the last batch I ordered 4 pair are at the bottom of the lake!

Has anyone received their sunglasses from this batch yet? I ordered on 1/3 and my order status still says "Awaiting Fulfillment"

Still waiting as well.

Is everyone still waiting (now that we are nearly done with February on a product that was supposed to ship in late January)?

Still waiting. I contacted their customer service mid February and they said they would ship by the 15th. Contacted them again yesterday and they say by the end of the week. They did offer a refund so if they don't ship this week I will be cancelling.

I sent a message on the 11th and this was their response:
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your order. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

We are hoping to have your order shipped out by mid to later this week.

You will receive your updated status and your tracking information 1-2 business days after your order ships.

Again we do apologize for any and all inconveniences that this has caused you. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us . Thank you for shopping with GraveyardMall and have a wonderful day.

Sincerely,

GraveyardMall

After a 3 month wait, the order status has finally been changed to shipped and they sent a usps tracking number. I don't think I'll be ordering from them again.

I ordered 2 sets of 9 and only received 9 pairs! Sent message requesting refund or 2nd set. No replies and not expecting one at this point. Definitely not going to order from them again! GRR!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014