• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=xs_gb_A22TMP5UZFEMHO?i...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

Today only, own popular movies like The Dark Knight, The Hangover, and more for under $5 in HD and under $4 in SD. Also, check out movies in Prime Instant Video like The Goonies, The Phantom of the Opera, Casablanca, and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Amazon Instant Videos (6.70kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

thanks. Just bought three classics that I will probably not even get around to watching anytime soon! (Gone with the Wind, Casablanca, The Shining) Thank you Butcherboy!

You will not be able to playback this HD movie via the Amazon.com website, or download it to your Amazon Unbox Video Player.

HD movie playback is currently limited to Kindle Fire HD, Xbox 360, PS3, Roku, TiVo or other Amazon Instant Video HD compatible devices.

On devices that do not support HD movie playback you will be able to playback this movie in Standard Definition.

How do I watch it if I will not be able to playback?

If you purchase the HD version, you also get the SD version.

Butcherboy said:   
Today only, own popular movies like The Dark Knight, The Hangover, and more for under $5 in HD and under $4 in SD. Also, check out movies in Prime Instant Video like The Goonies, The Phantom of the Opera, Casablanca, and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

I don't think you actually own them. You can watch them as long as Amazon says you can.

It's not as bad as you make it out to be...
From that article:
An Amazon spokesman, Drew Herdener, said in an e-mail message that the books were added to the Kindle store by a company that did not have rights to them, using a self-service function. “When we were notified of this by the rights holder, we removed the illegal copies from our systems and from customers’ devices, and refunded customers,” he said.

Amazon effectively acknowledged that the deletions were a bad idea. “We are changing our systems so that in the future we will not remove books from customers’ devices in these circumstances,” Mr. Herdener said.

kimgkimg said:   Butcherboy said:   

I don't think you actually own them. You can watch them as long as Amazon says you can.

Is this called "owning"? My idea of owning would be to do whatever I want with what I own and see it wherever & whenever I want. Probably this might appeal more to people who already really own stuff that works with Amazon.

Nice deal. FYI some of them are available to rent for free if have Prime, including Goonies and Christmas Vacation.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014