• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Farm and Home Supply has the Ruger 380 LCP on sale for $299.99 through 01/14/13

This gun retails for $349.99 and was on sale last week for $319.99 at Gander Mountain (cheapst I have seen it in a while)

In-store only. Must present coupon. The coupon can be printed from page 20 of their online ad here:

current ad (click on page 20)

Locations:

Quincy, IL
Jacksonvill, IL
Jerseyville, IL
Pittsfield, IL
Alton, IL
Havanna, IL
SPringfield, IL

Hannibal, MO

Member Summary

ruger
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Cabelas Ad Scan
Thanks kbaxter
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

bummer...too far for me to go to get one...that's a good deal

pryan67 said:   bummer...too far for me to go to get one...that's a good deal Yes very good deal, sadly im too far away also ..

whoops..

You can typically order these for under $300 online. But would have to pay transfer fees.

Ona side note, Shooting this little thing is like getting kicked in the crotch...not too fun.

ZombieHunter said:   On a side note, Shooting this little thing is like getting kicked in the crotch...not too fun.

Stop shooting from the hip... should help...

I keep coming back to this deal... just having a hard time "pulling the trigger" so to speak.

Not meaning to thread-jack, but Cabela's also has the LCP on sale, for $289 through Jan 13. If you have one nearby it's another option....

ohhhh Cabela's is even closer!

kbaxter said:   Not meaning to thread-jack, but Cabela's also has the LCP on sale, for $289 through Jan 13. If you have one nearby it's another option....
Is it unadvertised? This is all I could find online Text

nomonies said:   kbaxter said:   Not meaning to thread-jack, but Cabela's also has the LCP on sale, for $289 through Jan 13. If you have one nearby it's another option....

same here.....

Not the funnest to shoot, long trigger pull. But for the size of a carry piece, cannot be beat.

nomonies said:   kbaxter said:   Not meaning to thread-jack, but Cabela's also has the LCP on sale, for $289 through Jan 13. If you have one nearby it's another option....

It's in a mailer that came to the house. Titled "End-of-Season Clearance". I'll grab a pic of the page, if that helps at all....

very average price

The only advantage to this gun is its small size. The trigger pull is awful, and even with the laser it's marginal (at best) with accuracy. I've owned one for about two years, and it's the only gun I've ever bought that I've regretted purchasing. Before you buy one of these, go rent one and put a few clips through it. I didn't do so, and that was a big mistake. I bought a PK380 about a year ago, and while it's larger, it's deadly accurate and overall much better weapon.

Has anyone compared this to the Smith and Wesson Bodyguard 380?
How about to a feel of a Kel Tec?

wildhorseman said:   The only advantage to this gun is its small size. The trigger pull is awful, and even with the laser it's marginal (at best) with accuracy. I've owned one for about two years, and it's the only gun I've ever bought that I've regretted purchasing. Before you buy one of these, go rent one and put a few clips through it. I didn't do so, and that was a big mistake. I bought a PK380 about a year ago, and while it's larger, it's deadly accurate and overall much better weapon.

I think the long and hard trigger pull may have something to do with the fact it does not come with a safety?

VirginiaDC said:   wildhorseman said:   The only advantage to this gun is its small size. The trigger pull is awful, and even with the laser it's marginal (at best) with accuracy. I've owned one for about two years, and it's the only gun I've ever bought that I've regretted purchasing. Before you buy one of these, go rent one and put a few clips through it. I didn't do so, and that was a big mistake. I bought a PK380 about a year ago, and while it's larger, it's deadly accurate and overall much better weapon.

I think the long and hard trigger pull may have something to do with the fact it does not come with a safety?

Regardless, it's a detriment to this firearm.

Grip extension makes a big difference on comfort for this gun. I bought it specifically because it was one of the few CC I could find without a safety.

You can find a lot of them with laser on Gunbroker ~$340, $15ish shipping and another $20ish xfer depending on your FFL.

CptSavAHo said:   Grip extension makes a big difference on comfort for this gun. I bought it specifically because it was one of the few CC I could find without a safety.

You can find a lot of them with laser on Gunbroker ~$340, $15ish shipping and another $20ish xfer depending on your FFL.

Yes, the grip extension make a huge difference... And, while I typically make fun of people with lasers on their guns... It is a great deterent, and will scare the crap out of most people if you ever have to draw..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014