• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get ready for double the rewards from Hilton HHonors™. Because with this exclusive first look at the Double Your HHonors promotion, you'll earn Double Points or Double Miles when you sign up and stay at participating hotels and resorts in the Hilton HHonors portfolio between January 7 and March 31, 2013. Just select Points or miles to sign up and be the first to discover how HHonors can get you to experiences worth sharing faster than ever.

Once you have selected your bonus, you will be automatically registered.

Linky

Member Summary

hilton
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Worked for me. Signed up anyway, even though I doubt I will do any traveling in the next 3 months.

WWWJunkie (Jan. 07, 2013 @ 9:09a) |

Did 3 stays over the last week, got the double points. yay!

tajar96 (Jan. 28, 2013 @ 10:26p) |

Thanks OP!

fouracre (Jan. 28, 2013 @ 11:22p) |

  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks. Strange I didn't receive anything informing me of the promo...

signed up. thx

Thanks OP! Love bonus points!

DAKn2 said:   Thanks. Strange I didn't receive anything informing me of the promo...

I got the email about this promotion late this morning.

DAKn2 said:   Thanks. Strange I didn't receive anything informing me of the promo...

Received here. Make sure that your HHonors profile has the correct email address, and make sure that the email isn't trapped in your spam folder.

Even if you did not get the email yet, you can always sign up directly via the link above. I am sure it is on its way, the pigeon might be having a tough time flying in this cold northeast weather. Enjoy!

Not working for me, even when I enter my correct Honors #. I get "You are not able to register for this promotion online. Please call the Hilton Reservations and Customer Care nearest you for assistance, or call 1-800-HHONORS."

bd said:   Not working for me, even when I enter my correct Honors #. I get "You are not able to register for this promotion online. Please call the Hilton Reservations and Customer Care nearest you for assistance, or call 1-800-HHONORS."

Why don't you try logging into hhonors.com first and then going to the link above.

Is it me or does the list of non-participating locations keep on getting longer with every quarterly promo?

don't know about that, but I do notice some are always in that list.

tajar96 said:   bd said:   Not working for me, even when I enter my correct Honors #. I get "You are not able to register for this promotion online. Please call the Hilton Reservations and Customer Care nearest you for assistance, or call 1-800-HHONORS."

Why don't you try logging into hhonors.com first and then going to the link above.


THanks, that's what it took for it to work for me.

I have never seen these Hilton Promos to be targetted, must be an issue on the Hilton side.

Login into your account and then click on the link by op and it worked for me. Thanks OP

Thanks. Worked for me. Did not get this promotion mailer yet.

Thanks! Just signed up as I am currently staying in a hampton inn all week... Checked my account and my offers page keeps giving me an error.

Thanks OP

Thanks OP I just signed up.

Thanks OP it worked by log in and going through the offers !!

Worked for me. Signed up anyway, even though I doubt I will do any traveling in the next 3 months.

Did 3 stays over the last week, got the double points. yay!

Thanks OP!



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014