• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Lowes 100ct mini-lights set clear, clearance $0.67, white and green, in store and online

item 165137 - green wires
item 394489 - white wires

edit: many lights on the site and in-store available on sale, these are among the cheapest, great for other projects as well. ymmv in store stock.

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn Up to 2.25% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Lowes 100ct mini-lights set clear (13.00kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer

clearance lights (1,006.41kB)
Thanks lesliejs
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I always thought they just like to be controlling.

Slickone (Jan. 04, 2013 @ 11:25a) |

Same fate here. Placed an order for 3 and within minutes got the cancellation call.

amhidogha (Jan. 04, 2013 @ 5:02p) |

Anyone in SE CT area 06385 shows 40 multicolor sets at 0.67 ea (of course not sure if they are actually there or not giv... (more)

gizmo (Jan. 07, 2013 @ 7:26a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I bought 8 sets of these exact lights for $1.79 each a few weeks ago (on sale for $1.99 and used a 10% off coupon). Quality is on par with any other Christmas lights I've come across. I'd buy more if they were in stock anywhere near me.

Thank you

Just got 20 of the green-wire version from Atlanta - Douglasville store. Thanks. Great find!

pipe dream where i live

You might want to check with the store in advance (I know, never call). I just ordered for pickup from the Hawthorne, CA store and they called to cancel my order because the online inventory is wrong.

Thanks OP

Torrancefatty said:   You might want to check with the store in advance (I know, never call). I just ordered for pickup from the Hawthorne, CA store and they called to cancel my order because the online inventory is wrong.

Or in my case sent me an email stating that they had been prepared and ready for pick up and then when I got there they told me there were none left. Of course the other item they told me (tree skirt on clearance) was cancelled I found a box full of when I went to look for myself. Idiots.

I need these lights! I went to WalMart and Target post Christmas and they had about two boxes of lights and they were $15 LED lights. Grrr....

The Red and Multi-Color are on sale for .75 and .67 accordingly.

MultiColor

Red

Purple are also $.75 each. I just ordered 14 sets of lights for $10 for in store pickup. Not bad at all. Hopefully they have the Peanuts Red Baron set when i go to pick up too, because i'm going to grab taht if they do

Torrancefatty said:   You might want to check with the store in advance (I know, never call). I just ordered for pickup from the Hawthorne, CA store and they called to cancel my order because the online inventory is wrong.

I've found that for this type item Lowes is pretty notorius for this. I've had numerous clearance item orders cancelled by them even though the online website says they are in stock.

A couple years ago they had LED's on clearance for I think $3.33. None this year?

Cancelled....thanks for the try OP

Holiday Living 50-Count LED Dome White Christmas String Lights ENERGY STAR $1.46

Link

Ordered 20 strings. Minutes later the customer service from the store called to say that they do not have any.

None in Houston area. Bummer

vanganagari said:   Ordered 20 strings. Minutes later the customer service from the store called to say that they do not have any.

Ditto in Phoenix.

Closest store to me that has the white-wires lights in stock is Dale City, VA (13720 Smoketown Road, Woodbridge, VA). Quanty32 in stock.

Canceled on me, too.

same here, received a phone call saying none available when online inventory showing 15 in stock.

Torrancefatty said:   You might want to check with the store in advance (I know, never call). I just ordered for pickup from the Hawthorne, CA store and they called to cancel my order because the online inventory is wrong.
Yes, don't call. You might alert the employee who put the 67 stickers on the item. Showing 619 available at my local store.

Got the cancellation call in Norfolk, VA. The lady I spoke to said there are no clearance lights in any area stores.

Cancelled in Quincy Ma

in for 10 in Garden City, NY, thanks OP

perkedel said:   vanganagari said:   Ordered 20 strings. Minutes later the customer service from the store called to say that they do not have any.

Ditto in Phoenix.


I think we ordered the same lights. 20 in phx canceled

I picked up 12 in Concord, CA. They have a bunch more left on the shelf. I went to the self check to ring it up myself but the worker overseeing the self checks told me she will help me ring it up. Hmm... Do they have some kind of policy for this???

Anyway she rang it up without any issue and said "Wow! 67 cents. That's a great deal".

Now I wonder if I can return the lights I got at Target?

Hinzinho said:   I picked up 12 in Concord, CA. They have a bunch more left on the shelf. I went to the self check to ring it up myself but the worker overseeing the self checks told me she will help me ring it up. Hmm... Do they have some kind of policy for this???


I think they are just bored when they do that!

You may also want to pick up some of the clear 8x8x4 glass blocks for $4.99 (half price)

BLOCKS

Throw a set of the 100 count lights inside wrap some ribbon around it for a custom made gift.

gizmo said:   Hinzinho said:   I picked up 12 in Concord, CA. They have a bunch more left on the shelf. I went to the self check to ring it up myself but the worker overseeing the self checks told me she will help me ring it up. Hmm... Do they have some kind of policy for this???


I think they are just bored when they do that!

I always thought they just like to be controlling.

Same fate here. Placed an order for 3 and within minutes got the cancellation call.

Anyone in SE CT area 06385 shows 40 multicolor sets at 0.67 ea (of course not sure if they are actually there or not given cancellations above)
Project Source 100-Count Mini Multicolor Christmas String Lights
Limit 50 per customer; while supplies last



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014