• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Home Depot
See Home Depot coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Home Depot Ad 1/3
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Cheaper at WalMart online $10.38

Thanks for posting the ad, but those garbage bags are junk. Bought them a while ago. Just waiting to go through 150 of them so I can get a better bag. Most of them tear trying to get them out of the trash can. I'm sure I overstuff them, but I don't normally have this problem. That was my first (and last) time to by anything HDX brand.

cheapinfrisco said:   Thanks for posting the ad, but those garbage bags are junk. Bought them a while ago. Just waiting to go through 150 of them so I can get a better bag. Most of them tear trying to get them out of the trash can. I'm sure I overstuff them, but I don't normally have this problem. That was my first (and last) time to by anything HDX brand.

I used to have that problem with trash barrels and wastebaskets until I started to drill several small holes in the bottom of them all. This also lets the water drain away should cover get left off, as well as take the pressure out of can and bags slide out easily. Might want to give it a try.

Picking up a few HDX storage shelves at this price; thanks OP!

Best4Less said:   Cheaper at WalMart online $10.38

So you say, but you don't provide the direct link.

It's BS. Not such things at wally for $10.38

handsgo said:   Best4Less said:   Cheaper at WalMart online $10.38

So you say, but you don't provide the direct link.

not a fire deal, but good price, I just bought one.
Thanks OP

I bought 5-6 of those shelves last time they had this sale. They work ok for the price.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014