• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

15% off Enitre Breakroom Coupon
Disclaimer
http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/BrowseByPage?StoreID=2278456...

15% off entire breakroom coupon purchase

$14.99 - $13.99 easy rebate = $1

Valid January 6 - January 12

In store only. While supplies last. Limit 4 rebates per household.

Add to In-Store List
Check In-Store Availability

Item: 564121
Model: 19895-CC/US

For sparkling photos that resist fading.
•8 1/2" x 11"
•Double sided flat matte finish for detailed graphics, and sharp text
•Heavy 11 mil thickness for the look and feel of a true photograph
•230 gsm
•Photo lab-quality paper delivers sharp images and vibrant colors
•Tear and curl resistant

FA REWARDS ITEMS

100% back in Staples Rewards when you buy Avery® heavy duty view bindersUPCOMING DEAL Not Yet Rated

Reg. price $8.49 – $32.99

Limit 4 per customer.

100% back in Staples Rewards when you buy Staples® portable file box

Reg. price $10.99 – $14.99

100% back in Staples Rewards when you buy Bankers Box® storage boxes 8/pack

Reg. price $19.99

In store only. Limit 2 per customer.

In store only. Limit 2 per customer.

Staples
See Staples discounts that earn Up to 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

staples
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts

NoMoneyInMyWallet (Jan. 07, 2013 @ 10:06p) |

I've got some MaxPerks rewards on IIRC their 4th roll by now.

LorenPechtel (Jan. 08, 2013 @ 12:04p) |

Guys/gals - have you been paying attention to the OfficeMax coupon?

Officemax 5/25 coupon

Use it to make the photo paper f... (more)

PrincipalMember (Jan. 09, 2013 @ 11:50p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Excellent. More boxes. Perfect timing for moving!

How do I get the $5 off of $25 coupon that is good until 1/5? Any help will be appreciated.

Duh, nevermind. It's on the flyer in-store. Sorry to waste time.

Thanks OP. The Staples photo paper looks good. I'm a little disappointed that we don't see tons of FAR software like we did last year. Would love to qualify for premiere early in the year.

my1bug said:   Thanks OP. The Staples photo paper looks good. I'm a little disappointed that we don't see tons of FAR software like we did last year. Would love to qualify for premiere early in the year.

yes, so far, slim pickings.

December rewards MAY be out latter part of next week, if not the week after.

the $5/25 coupon from this week should still scan on Sunday 1/6. If so, can cash out some rewards/gift cards and make a little money too. here's the math:

Staples 8x11 photo paper $14.99 x 2 = $29.98

less $5/25, pay $24.98 + tax

get back $27.98 in rebates

repeat above as limit is FOUR photo papers.

Is the photo paper rebate different from last year's ? If I purchased the photo papers in December, could I purchase these again this week or/and next week ?

thanks

sunrise said:   Is the photo paper rebate different from last year's ? If I purchased the photo papers in December, could I purchase these again this week or/and next week ?

thanks

yes, totally new rebate for next week. no worries, can do it again. this weeks is the 4x6 size, next week is the 8x11. I believe this week the limit is only 2 however, next week limit is 4. this week they are totally far.

TRex23 said:   How do I get the $5 off of $25 coupon that is good until 1/5? Any help will be appreciated.

it is in the thread for the week of 12/30-1/5. just do a search on Staples, you'll find it.

MISTERCHEAP said:   
December rewards MAY be out latter part of next week, if not the week after.

Some of us have received the gift cards from the Visa deal. Can always start cashing those out.

TRex23 said:   Duh, nevermind. It's on the flyer in-store. Sorry to waste time.
You can edit posts, so you don’t need to make a second post.

The Avery binder should be limit to 4 in January.

jianqiangfang said:   The Avery binder should be limit to 4 in January.Good until 1/19 per online. Unclear if limit is only 4 for the whole promotion period or 4 every week like it was last year. Needs confirmation. Nothing anywhere says it is 4 per week however.

mathfaster said:   jianqiangfang said:   The Avery binder should be limit to 4 in January.Good until 1/19 per online. Unclear if limit is only 4 for the whole promotion period or 4 every week like it was last year. Needs confirmation. Nothing anywhere says it is 4 per week however.

interesting. I am going to hope it's 4 per week, should reset weekly like the batteries deal did (we'll find out Sunday I guess).

What's the deal with "save $2 by recyling a binder". Since this is Staples reward, I am figuring that the recyling ends up being a complete waste of time since they will deduct $2 from the rewards.

PrincipalMember said:   What's the deal with "save $2 by recyling a binder". Since this is Staples reward, I am figuring that the recyling ends up being a complete waste of time since they will deduct $2 from the rewards.True if you only buy binders and recycle binders. IF you buy other non 100% rewards back items the $2 "coupon" will prorate itself over other items. This is one of those times when proration can work in your favor.

PrincipalMember said:   What's the deal with "save $2 by recyling a binder". Since this is Staples reward, I am figuring that the recyling ends up being a complete waste of time since they will deduct $2 from the rewards.

I'm glad somebody else feels this way because I was starting to feel like I was missing something. seems like a very odd promo. Too bad you can't buy the binder and get 100% rewards, then have the option to give it right back in exchange for a $2 coupon to use on other stuff. To me that sounds like a better deal for Staples & their rewards memebers who don't really need the binders anyway

TRex23 said:   Duh, nevermind. It's on the flyer in-store. Sorry to waste time.Actually, you will not find the $5/25 coupon on the in-store flyer (and you certainly won't find it on Sunday). You need to print it from home by Saturday, or find it and print from the in-store kiosk.

since I'm replacing my boys beat up school binders the recycling saves me from throwing the old ones in the trash and reduces the amount of rebate items I have to find to cash out the rewards, and saves a little on tax also.

wwinters said:   since I'm replacing my boys beat up school binders the recycling saves me from throwing the old ones in the trash and reduces the amount of rebate items I have to find to cash out the rewards, and saves a little on tax also.The $2 coupon will get spread among all products on your order, so if you buy other stuff (like the photo paper) it will eat a bit (or a bunch) of the coupon discount.

Hi all, Basic question - I have some $ in Staples rewards, expiring 1/31. Can I use them on the Legal-boxes (plastic containers)? I saw a note on the ad in-store - which said something like Staples will only credit back the $s after coupons and reward-redemptions. that's why i ask...

Thanks!
-G

gyagya said:   Hi all, Basic question - I have some $ in Staples rewards, expiring 1/31. Can I use them on the Legal-boxes (plastic containers)? I saw a note on the ad in-store - which said something like Staples will only credit back the $s after coupons and reward-redemptions. that's why i ask...

Thanks!
-G

no, using rewards checks to pay for free after rewards items will result in no rewards payout (assuming you pay the entire amount with a rewards ck). if you pay 1/2 rewards and 1/2 in cash, you'll get back only 1/2 the value of the rewards item.

gyagya said:   Hi all, Basic question - I have some $ in Staples rewards, expiring 1/31. Can I use them on the Legal-boxes (plastic containers)? I saw a note on the ad in-store - which said something like Staples will only credit back the $s after coupons and reward-redemptions. that's why i ask...

Thanks!
-G

spending on FAR will be better

billrubin said:   wwinters said:   since I'm replacing my boys beat up school binders the recycling saves me from throwing the old ones in the trash and reduces the amount of rebate items I have to find to cash out the rewards, and saves a little on tax also.The $2 coupon will get spread among all products on your order, so if you buy other stuff (like the photo paper) it will eat a bit (or a bunch) of the coupon discount.The emailed $5/$25 coupon (22383) is still showing on the Staples website as of 1/5/13 at 11:30PM Pacific.

Dano

I saw a post on here about the time window between ink purchase and ink recycle on the triple rewards, possibly using an online order to double dip. Can someone quickly lay those details out, and if it can be done retroactively, etc.

jd2010 said:   I saw a post on here about the time window between ink purchase and ink recycle on the triple rewards, possibly using an online order to double dip. Can someone quickly lay those details out, and if it can be done retroactively, etc.
The HP ink recycle deals generally allow for the recycling transaction to occur within seven days of the online purchase of HP ink. (There is no trick for in-store purchases as the recycle transaction must occur on the same day as an in-store purchase.) The trick works because to date, the rewards system has linked recycle transactions in two successive periods with a single online purchase transaction within the seven day time period. For offers that span two months -- for example one Sun-Sat week that spans two different months -- the trick is to purchase ink online and then within seven days recycle in-store once in each month. The trick has been confirmed for offers that span two months and the theory should hold for separate offers in back to back weeks -- if it has not been confirmed for them as well. Of course Staples Rewards can stop this trick at anytime.

So, provided the triple deals for the weeks of 01/06 and 01/13 are separate offers, the execution of the trick would be, for example, to make a qualifying purchase of HP ink online on Wednesday -- note that the rewards system dates online purchases according to the shipped date not the order date -- and then recycle in-store no later than Saturday and again the next week no later than Tuesday.

Sorry OP and others: I don't want to hijack this thread. But can someone please PM me and tell me if OfficeMax (MaxPerks) has a similar policy? I had some Maxperks rewards $s and I used them to buy some free-after-rebate AA batteries last month. Now looking at your resopnses regarding Staples, I'm wondering if I screwed myself buying those expensive AA batteries from OfficeMax with my Maxperks rewards.

gyagya said:   Sorry OP and others: I don't want to hijack this thread. But can someone please PM me and tell me if OfficeMax (MaxPerks) has a similar policy? I had some Maxperks rewards $s and I used them to buy some free-after-rebate AA batteries last month. Now looking at your resopnses regarding Staples, I'm wondering if I screwed myself buying those expensive AA batteries from OfficeMax with my Maxperks rewards.http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1249033/m17465566/#m17...

gyagya said:   Sorry OP and others: I don't want to hijack this thread. But can someone please PM me and tell me if OfficeMax (MaxPerks) has a similar policy? I had some Maxperks rewards $s and I used them to buy some free-after-rebate AA batteries last month. Now looking at your resopnses regarding Staples, I'm wondering if I screwed myself buying those expensive AA batteries from OfficeMax with my Maxperks rewards.

I've got some MaxPerks rewards on IIRC their 4th roll by now.

Guys/gals - have you been paying attention to the OfficeMax coupon?

Officemax 5/25 coupon

Use it to make the photo paper free.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014