• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
1/2 ct Diamond Ring in 10K Gold (FatWallet Exclusive) @ Jewelry.com - $199.00
was $530.17
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Jan 5, 2013 11:59pm

This item qualifies for Jewelry.com's Best Online Price Guarantee, and 30-day money back guarantee with no questions asked returns!

If you find a lower bottom line price online within 30 days, they'll beat it by 10%!

If you're still not happy for any reason, simply return your item withing 30 days for a full refund.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Jewelry.com
Need a Jewelry.com coupon that earns 7.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Jewelry.com Coupons:
    APR20
    20% off and Free shipping on any order (expires 5/1/14)

Make it a full carat, 14k white gold, princess cut... and we'll talk.

jwardl said:   Make it a full carat, 14k white gold, princess cut... and we'll talk. LoL

Not for $199, mind you. But the same percentage off would be nice!
Hey, no offense to the OP -- that's just what I have in mind. Oh well... no rush. Yet.

MagicRabbit said:   jwardl said:   Make it a full carat, 14k white gold, princess cut... and we'll talk. LoL

jwardl said:   Not for $199, mind you. But the same percentage off would be nice!
Hey, no offense to the OP -- that's just what I have in mind. Oh well... no rush. Yet.

MagicRabbit said:   jwardl said:   Make it a full carat, 14k white gold, princess cut... and we'll talk. LoL
Thanks for the feedback.

I'll get with my contact at Jewelry.com and look into whether or not we can make something like that happen.

Jon from Jewelry.com staff here. @jwardl & @MagicRabbit: my job is making you happy and nothing makes that job easier than specific requests!

Here's what we've got on Jewelry.com right now with a total diamond weight of 3/4 ct and up: http://www.jewelry.com/shop/diamond/?facets=diamondcaratweight:%5B0.75%20TO%202.50%5D&pageSize=63. Anything there strike your fancy?

If you're set on 14K White Gold with Princess-Cut diamonds (my fave as well) the pickings are a little slimmer but we still have options: http://www.jewelry.com/shop/princess-cut-diamond/14k-white-%5B0.75%20TO%202.50%5D

Post on this thread with something you'd like to see a FatWallet deal on and we'll see what we can do.

jwardl said:   Not for $199, mind you. But the same percentage off would be nice!

Request delivered: http://www.fatwallet.com/Jewelry-coupons/1-ct-diamond-hoop-earri...

Like?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014