• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Microsoft Xbox 360 HND-00040 Halo 4 - XBOX 360 $19.99 AR + S/H * Live Tonight at 9PM PDT *

•Microsoft Xbox 360 HND-00040 Halo 4 - XBOX 360 [TigerDirect.com]
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details...

$20 MIR [highspeedbackbone.net]
http://static.highspeedbackbone.net/rebates/TD-8174%20%28US%29.p...

BluGuy op sd

Tiger Direct
See Tiger Direct promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

halo (21.26kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Grifball hands down

whatsupwitdis (Jan. 04, 2013 @ 3:53a) |

My order status just changed from processing to "All Backordered - These items are currently on backorder, and will ship... (more)

pcmanastic (Jan. 04, 2013 @ 4:53a) |

Instead of ordering online, I'll drop by a local store...

The first time I've seen a TD deal beat Frys/Microcenter... (I'... (more)

PhDeez (Jan. 04, 2013 @ 5:52a) |

Staff Summary

It will be awesome if it works tonight. Thanks

I expect this to sell out quickly. I will have to have one ready to go in my cart when this goes live, thanks BB!

I think it's live now if you are looking for a $39.99 price without the rebate.

The rebate is valid on 1/4 only, hence you have to wait til 12AM EST or 9PM PDT

Is this much different/better from Halo 2 or 3? Just asking because I still have unopened Halo 3 in shrink wrap...

pokumon said:   Is this much different/better from Halo 2 or 3? Just asking because I still have unopened Halo 3 in shrink wrap...

Yes, it is quite a bit different from past Halo's and I think I still prefer Reach. Halo 4 feels much more like Call of Duty especially with the new ordnance drops, but for $19.99 after rebate I can't pass.

Logician1313 said:   pokumon said:   Is this much different/better from Halo 2 or 3? Just asking because I still have unopened Halo 3 in shrink wrap...

Yes, it is quite a bit different from past Halo's and I think I still prefer Reach. Halo 4 feels much more like Call of Duty especially with the new ordnance drops, but for $19.99 after rebate I can't pass.
I agree 100% with this assessment. I also preferred Reach (for story and in my opinion, better multiplayer modes) but if you haven't played a Halo game since Halo2 or Halo3, this is worth picking up for $20AR with improvements all-around (graphics, sound, attention-to-little-details, and gameplay).

Yuyak said:   Logician1313 said:   pokumon said:   Is this much different/better from Halo 2 or 3? Just asking because I still have unopened Halo 3 in shrink wrap...

I agree 100% with this assessment. I also preferred Reach (for story and in my opinion, better multiplayer modes) but if you haven't played a Halo game since Halo2 or Halo3, this is worth picking up for $20AR with improvements all-around (graphics, sound, attention-to-little-details, and gameplay).

I will have to say i do not agree with you guys, halo 4 is best one yet... i actually like the mix in of call of duty style drops...

camar0 said:   
I will have to say i do not agree with you guys, halo 4 is best one yet... i actually like the mix in of call of duty style drops...

Yeah, I keep telling my brother-in-law to try it out since he is a big COD fan. I personally do not like / play the COD's much, so that might explain the difference in opinions. Maybe it will grow on me.

Logician1313 said:   camar0 said:   

Yeah, I keep telling my brother-in-law to try it out since he is a big COD fan. I personally do not like / play the COD's much, so that might explain the difference in opinions. Maybe it will grow on me.
Funny, actually I'm a big CoD fan, but I still preferred Reach multiplayer - mostly for the Invasion mode (and to a lesser extent, Firefight mode) missing from Halo 4. I had a blast in Invasion precisely because it distinguished itself from other games giving it a unique experience.

Single player, it's a bit of a toss-up; both Halo4 and Reach are solid and definitely the top two of the franchise. I give Reach the edge for plot and Halo4 wins for graphics/sound.

Watch them raise the price to $49.99 at midnight...

FYI, shipping shows up as $3.80 for me to the Pacific Northwest.

Funny, I am on PST. Did no one else fall back?

Kinda worry about buying it at 9 pm Pacific time today, if they might reject the rebate because the purchase was made on 1/3 and not 1/4. Any thoughts?

All depends on what your receipt says. I am in EST, but could have the same problem because it's based on their system, not where you are located. Anyone know what timezone TD processes it's orders in?

I've just ordered one. I'm on EST, but order says 01/04/2013.

I just ordered from San Diego, it says
Order Number: J2784986
Order Date: 1/4/2013 12:12:22 AM EST

Thanks, OP. Got 1.

Phew, got 1 before Sold Out Online.

Thanks, OP!

Got 2, order date 1/4/13. Thanks OP!

Items: $79.98
Economy Shipping: $3.69
Sales Tax: $3.06
Order Total: $86.73
Minus 6% CashBack: 4.80
Minus Rebates: -40.00
Net for 2 games: 41.93

dead..

OOS

says SOLD OUT at 12:00 midnight

Yuyak said:   
but I still preferred Reach multiplayer - mostly for the Invasion mode (and to a lesser extent, Firefight mode) missing from Halo 4. I had a blast in Invasion precisely because it distinguished itself from other games giving it a unique experience.

Grifball hands down

My order status just changed from processing to "All Backordered - These items are currently on backorder, and will ship as soon as we receive stock on them."

My order was confirmed at 1/4/2013 12:16:51 AM EST.

Instead of ordering online, I'll drop by a local store...

The first time I've seen a TD deal beat Frys/Microcenter... (I'd still rather have those local though).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014