• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just posting this for other recent One V converts. I received mine today and these are nicely made. The back is a neat two tone; half is the same material as the back plate, the other a higher gloss plastic. The sides have grip texuring. And of course, it fits the phone perfectly.

I just don't know HOW on Earth China manages to do it! Surely they are cheaper to produce, but it almost feels like I'm stealing them!

Linkage: http://www.ebay.com/itm/S-TPU-Gel-Silicone-Skin-Cover-Protector-...

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Arrived today, fits PERFECTLY.

Great deal.

In retrospect I wish I had the option of paying $3 instead of $1 and being ass... (more)

groch (Jan. 22, 2013 @ 10:05p) |

You, sir, are an upstanding citizen!

Pickngrin (Jan. 23, 2013 @ 7:54p) |

So all other people are lying down all day long? lol

bicmos (Jan. 23, 2013 @ 8:01p) |

can you care to provide link where i can purchase the skin cover

oops, haha! updated post.

Will this works for an HTC Incredible S ?

Update: Never mind...it won't. Should have know better, sorry

thanks - just got wife a one V so this is great timing.

For a $50 phone, I'd use it without a case.

Nice OP, ty

if made in the USA and shipped to China it would be 57 dollars, in for 5

wow, already marked as shipped. Still gonna take couple weeks to arrive, but still.

My HTC One V is my throw away phone, and it's really solidly made.
The curved design also helps keep the glass safe if dropped on it's face.

That being said, $1 shipped.....in for one.

Thanks OP No sure how to add green

Thanks OP! They look decent; can't go wrong for a buck!

hakujin said:   

I just don't know HOW on Earth China manages to do it! Surely they are cheaper to product, but it almost feels like I'm stealing them!
Low wages, no potty breaks = FWSDFTW!!!
http://www.oregonlive.com/happy-valley/index.ssf/2012/12/hallowe...

In for 2,thanks.

dblpost

It's an excellent case.

I paid $7 for what looks like the same case last week from Amazon.

Fit is perfect, and I really like the TPU material (not squishy silicone). Its tough and grips well but not rubbery.

In for another color for backup.

^ word to the wise. when it comes to accessories eBay almost always undercuts Amazon 3rd party sellers. one reason is Amazon charges steeper commissions.

Woohoo! Thanks. Used a gift card to get the phone, and now apparently had some eBay buck for the case!

In for one... For about a buck, I'll see if it fits my Venture. Price was only ninety-four cents.
Seems I had six cents of E-Bay bucks left on tap. ( Is that an oxymoron? )

I purchased one from this eBay seller on 12/02/2012. As of today, I still have not received the item. Shipping is slow and not reliable.

Thanks op. Bought three a few hours ago and it is already showing item has shipped.

I got one from Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007ZTT3KW/ref=oh_details_o01_s... kinda like these. I was very pleased for 3.99. One thing to note, these cases usually cover up the indicator light, but if you can live with that, no probs. Might get me a backup with this one, thanks OP!

These are total junk,

Dont fit snug at all and are cheaply made.

Not to mention it takes forever to get this shipped via HK post.

Bankhero said:   These are total junk,
That is true of most of the china direct ship things I have bought,
but still.. in for two..

Bankhero said:   These are total junk,

There is a reason these are $1 lol just-sayin

In for One -times- two...

The fat wallet effect...LOL Shipping is now listed at $1.99. I have bought quite a few of these cases from Hong Kong and have never had a problem with them. They are the same ones I see in the mall kiosks for 3x the price if not more. Just do a search on eBay for any phone brand and you will find these inexpensive cases. Amazon isn't even in the race as a comparison. eBay has far larger selection and better prices.

PS...This is also a way for them to rack up good feedback. They sell an item at or below cost to boost their ratings.

Only order these from here if you don't want or need them this winter. If you are buying them for someone else plan on giving them as an Easter or Spring gift.

I Bought 4 on 12/4. Estimated delivery at time of purchase - 12/19 to 12/29. Checked yesterday and message posted on eBay's purchase history stated - "expect delay" new arrival expected time frame - 1/22 to 1/29.

I purchased other cheap items from China on eBay since then and it has all arrived - within a 2 to 3 week window.

Don't expect to get these soon. Don't make the mistake I did, don't tell anyone else you ordered from "hkiron-uk". I told my wife that they were ordered and she asks about them every day now.

Shipping is $1.99 for me?

Deal is dead as shipping went up.

I told seller he ought to lower price if they want to continue to get the fatwallet love.

$ that's 11% markup sir, plus a hard back. TPU works extremely well.

I just received mine today. Fortunately, I only ordered one. It does not fit my One V, and the cutouts (such as for the micro USB cable) are in the wrong places. Good it was only $1.

EDIT: That was a bone-headed post from me. I just realized that in my tired, hungry state, I was trying to put the case on my Optimus Elite! I just popped it on my One V and it fits like a glove.

It was lucky that I passed this "deal"

Arrived today, fits PERFECTLY.

Great deal.

In retrospect I wish I had the option of paying $3 instead of $1 and being assured the guys who made it were paid a living wage and had health care. Just saying.

groch said:   Arrived today, fits PERFECTLY.

Great deal.

In retrospect I wish I had the option of paying $3 instead of $1 and being assured the guys who made it were paid a living wage and had health care. Just saying.

Pickngrin said:   groch said:   Arrived today, fits PERFECTLY.

Great deal.

So all other people are lying down all day long? lol

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014