• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dell UltraSharp 27'' Monitor with Premiere Color @ Dell Small Business - $649.00
compare at $849.00
Free Shipping!

• Dell 27'' UltraSharp Monitor.
  • 80,000:1 Dynamic Contrast.
  • 6ms Response Time.
  • 350cd/m2 Brightness.
  • 15.18'' x 25.46'' x 3.66''.

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Dell Small Business
See Dell Small Business discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Dell UltraSharp 27'' Monitor with Premiere Color
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Dell
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Luckily Dell only ever made one 27" UltraSharp monitor so we know exactly which one this is. No need to put the model number in the title or the body of the post. =P

FairlightRacing said:   Luckily Dell only ever made one 27" UltraSharp monitor so we know exactly which one this is. No need to put the model number in the title or the body of the post. =P

Not true, they have a new one out the u2713H.

U2713H

cme4oil said:   FairlightRacing said:   Luckily Dell only ever made one 27" UltraSharp monitor so we know exactly which one this is. No need to put the model number in the title or the body of the post. =P

Not true, they have a new one out the u2713H.

U2713H
He was being sarcastic.

I think there are (3) 27" Dell Ultras. The title needs the correct model IMO

U2711 (older version - being discontinued)
U2713HM (new version)
U2713H (wide gamut)

Anybody has a good link how to calibrate this U2711 under windows 7? Many thanks!

lovecd said:   Anybody has a good link how to calibrate this U2711 under windows 7? Many thanks!

I suggest you buy a good color calibration tool, i.e. DataColor Spyder to match your U2711. After all it deserves a good profile.

blueribb said:   I think there are (3) 27" Dell Ultras. The title needs the correct model IMO

U2711 (older version - being discontinued)
U2713HM (new version)
U2713H (wide gamut)

Did they state the 2711 was being discontinued? When the 2713H/2713HM were launched they were supplementing the existing 2711 (which is a beautiful monitor).

If you sign up for Dell Advantage, you can get 10% Cash Back for all your purchases plus 2nd day free shipping until Jan 10, 2013. Just fill out the application at www.dell.com/rebelsadvantage and shop at www.dell.com/rebels . The online store has pretty much every Dell product and once you're a member of Dell Advantage, you'll always be a member to get exclusive Dell deals.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014