• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
$29.99 at SamAsh.com or SamAshDirect on Buy.com
$50 at Amazon, MusiciansFriend, SameDayMusic, Music123, and JR.
Concert sized (in between toy-sized sopranos and medium-sized tenors).
Good reviews at Amazon.

Your choice of stores.
CB at both places.
SamAsh has better tax policy.
Buy.com has SuperPoints.

CLARIFICATION: Free shipping at Buy.com.
SamAsh requires $30 for free shipping. You can add a set of strings for $3, or a pick for $1 to qualify for free shipping.

SamAsh Link
Buy.com via SamAshDirect Link

Picks:
Med $1.06
Large $1.14

EDIT: OOS at both sites, but available for order still @ SamAsh
EDIT AGAIN: Possible price match at MusiciansFriend Link

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping discounts that earn Up to 7.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kohala KO-C Concert Ukulele
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Awesome deal!

Posting this as a Best Deal, I noticed Buy.com has 5% CB on musical instruments & Sam Ash is at 3%

I'm going with Buy.com for the post because of the extra 2% and free shipping with no additional purchase

Solipsist said:   Posting this as a Best Deal, I noticed Buy.com has 5% CB on musical instruments & Sam Ash is at 3%

I'm going with Buy.com for the post because of the extra 2% and free shipping with no additional purchase

Agreed!

in for one - thank you.

I always imagined that a concert-level ukulele would cost $30.

Nice Deal!

Solipsist said:   Posting this as a Best Deal, I noticed Buy.com has 5% CB on musical instruments & Sam Ash is at 3%

For me, CA 7.75% tax at Buy.com made that extra 2% a moot point. I got added a Dunlop thumbpick for a buck at SamAsh, $31, no tax, vs Buy.com, $33 (uke only) after tax.

I posted both links anyway, in case you happen to live in one of the states where Buy.com doesn't charge sales tax.

Great find. I couldn't find the Dunlop pick for $1; I suggest the Rhythm Tech RT 2110 Maraca - Black as a good, cheap filler to avoid shipping costs. Thx OP

Haohmaru said:   Great find. I couldn't find the Dunlop pick for $1; I suggest the Rhythm Tech RT 2110 Maraca - Black as a good, cheap filler to avoid shipping costs. Thx OP

This was the pick I added:
Med $1.06

There's also this:
Large $1.14

2 Ukulele threads in the same day, that's gotta be some kinda record http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1249155/

for aspiring ukulelers who want to be like this guy

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014