24pkg energizer AA size626049 $18.99
Scotch tape 10pk 489461 $21.99
plastic totes
Staplers 976296 $11.99
3M labels 252388 $25.99
bankers boxes 287154 $18.99
Manila file folders 810838 $6.99
hanging folders 810994 $6.79

(pdf file will have better list...thanks to mr bpvh for providing it here)

I plan to add the coupons too... thank you for reading (I'm using tablet right now...first time posting using tablet)

Coupon codes from coupon thread:
$10 off $50
65288919 exp 1/15/13
78498379 exp 1/29/13

$15 off $75
29399516 exp 1/29/13

$20 off $100
54242628 (online) (different code on pdf) exp 1/8/13
66755234 exp 1/7/13
24244733 exp 1/12/13

$40 off $200
19587906 exp 1/12/13

$60 off $300
60226379 exp 1/12/13

Other possible deals that are NOT FARewards include:
$21.99 Hammermill 10 ream case of paper #347-005
$4 625 sheet ream of Office Depot multipurpose paper #676-453 (I base this on the fact that the most I'm willing to pay for paper is $2/ream of 500...the only good thing about this is that no rebate associated with this price)

Member Summary

Unibal pens 525112
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Hammermill paper (case) # 347005 for $21.99 appears to be in store only. I couldn't get that price online.

OD Chat said ... (more)

zgenerale (Jan. 09, 2013 @ 3:24p) |

If I pick up my order at OD stores,I will not receive points? This sucks! No wonder my points haven't shown up. Would... (more)

corbon (Jan. 12, 2013 @ 1:09p) |

Anybody have history with in store exchanges of 100% rewards items purchased online.

I took in a couple of my totes that... (more)

maddybeagle (Feb. 04, 2013 @ 7:22p) |

=======================

Get 100% back in Rewards on the below products from January 6 - 12, 2013:
--- LINK TO PDF
--- LINK TO OFFICE DEPOT WEB PAGE

=======================

bpvh's unofficial Office Depot FARewards FAQ (vers. 2013.01.03):

This is a work in progress.

Q01. Is membership in Office Depot's Worklife Rewards program required to take advantage of these bonus offers?
Q02. What are Office Depot's Worklife Rewards and what can the rewards purchase?
Q03. If a bonus rewards item is paid for with rewards will the bonus rewards still be awarded? Do rewards "roll"?
Q04. Does using coupons impact the rewards payout?
Q05. Any other payment concerns?
Q06. The terms state "Limit 2 of each item per member per day" or similar. What is an "item" for the purposes of this offer?
Q07. The item comes in N different colors and has N different SKUs. Can two of each SKU be purchased per day of the offer and receive rewards?
Q08. A sign in-store has an item not on the official PDF advertised as part of the 100% back in rewards offer. Will the item earn 100% back in rewards?
Q09. The item's online price does not match the item's price in the advertisement. Will the rewards payout be the advertised price or the purchase price?
Q10. According to the offer's official pdf file, the item is listed as only being available online (or alternatively in-store). Will the item earn rewards if purchased in-store (or alternatively online)?
Q11. What "date" does Office Depot's reward site use as the date of record for online transactions?
Q12. When will the rewards be noted on the rewards account?
Q13. How and when will the rewards from this offer be received?
Q14. Do rewards expire?
Q15. Do purchases of 100% back in rewards items count toward the total qualifying annual purchases for Office Depot's ink/toner recycling program?

Q01. Is membership in Office Depot's Worklife Rewards program required to take advantage of these bonus offers?

Yes. Office Depot's rewards program is called Worklife Rewards. To join either fill out an application in-store or online at www.myworkliferewards.com.

Q02. What are Office Depot's Worklife Rewards and what can the rewards purchase?

Office Depot's Worklife Rewards are effectively Office Depot store credit. "Rewards Certificates may be redeemed on purchases of merchandise only, which excludes any type of prepaid gift, merchandise, debit, phone, service or other stored value card or device."*

Rewards certificates are unlimited use until funds exhausted.

No idea if there is a limit on the number of rewards (and gift and merchandise) cards that can be used on a single purchase in-store. Online there is a limit to the number of rewards (and gift and merchandise) cards that can be used on a single purchase. Not sure what it is but it is at least four.

Q03. If a bonus rewards item is paid for with rewards will the bonus rewards still be awarded? Do rewards "roll"?

No. To the extent bonus rewards items (e.g. 100% back in rewards items) are paid for with previously issued rewards, the bonus rewards payout will be reduced dollar for dollar. Do not use rewards to pay for 100% back in rewards items.

"Purchases (or portions of purchases) made with Office Depot Rewards or Merchandise Cards/Certificates do not qualify for Rewards."*

Yes. Using coupons to pay for 100% back in rewards items will reduce the rewards payout. This includes the stated value of freebie coupons. While dollar off coupons are useful in reducing the initial outlay, the eventual rewards payout, and the amount of sales tax paid if applicable, freebie coupons will reduce the rewards payout at the inflated value given to the freebie items.

"The price of an item eligible for Rewards is the price paid at checkout after the deduction of coupons, other discounts, the value of free items and the value any Office Depot Rewards and Merchandise Cards/Certificates applied to that purchase."*

Q05. Any other payment concerns?

Cash, credit cards, and gift cards: Earn full rewards.

Rewards certificates and merchandise cards: Earn no rewards to the extent paid for with rewards certificates and/or merchandise cards.

Q06. The terms state "Limit 2 of each item per member per day" or similar. What is an "item" for the purposes of this offer?

To date, an "item" has been a distinct SKU.

Q07. The item comes in N different colors and has N different SKUs. Can two of each SKU be purchased per day of the offer and receive rewards?

To date, yes.

Q08. A sign in-store has an item not on the official PDF advertised as part of the 100% back in rewards offer. Will the item earn 100% back in rewards automatically?

Most likely no. The most reliable information concerning 100% back in rewards offers is the offer's pdf file. It will contain the items included in the offer and the terms and conditions of the offer. The pdf file is located on the Office Depot Worklife Rewards site in the program's FAQ under the question "How can I find out what products qualified for a particular promotion?".

Q09. The item's online price does not match the item's price in the advertisement. Will the rewards payout be the advertised price or the purchase price?

For 100% back in rewards offers the rewards payout has been the purchase price (as adjusted for paying with coupons, previous rewards, etc.) regardless of whether the purchase price is less than or greater than the advertised price.

Q10. According to the offer's official pdf file, the item is listed as only being available online (or alternatively in-store). Will the item earn rewards if purchased in-store (or alternatively online)?

To date, the item will earn rewards even if the purchase location is other than as listed on the offer's official pdf file.

Q11. What "date" does Office Depot's reward site use as the date of record for online transactions?

Office Depot's rewards site uses the purchase/order date as the date of record for online transactions -- as it should. The order is dated according to eastern time though not local time.

Backorders, at least those that ship by the time the rewards are noted on the account, generally are awarded rewards.

Q12. When will the rewards be noted on the rewards account?

Rewards from bonus rewards offers such as 100% back in rewards offers post within days under both "Rewards Status" (under "Additional Promotions") and "Purchase History".

Q13. How and when will the rewards from this offer be received?

Rewards are paid out on rewards certificates. The rewards certificates can be received either electronically or via US Mail.

For those who have signed up for electronic delivery, your Rewards certificates should be available to download as a pdf file from your myworkliferewards accounts in the latter half of the month after the end of the quarter. For this offer that in the latter half of April 2013.

For those who have not signed up for electronic delivery, your printed Rewards certificates should arrive via US Mail in the latter half of the second month after the end of the quarter. For this offer that is in the latter half of May 2013.

According to the program's Terms and Conditions*, Rewards certificates should be issued:

You earn Rewards..............Online Rewards issued.....Postal Rewards issued
January 1 March 31..........April 15 30...................May 15 31
April 1 June 30.................July 15 31....................August 15 31
July 1 September 30........October 15 31...............November 15 30
October 1 December 31....January 15 31...............February 15 28

Q14. Do rewards expire?

Yes. Rewards expire the last day of the month 3 months following the month in which they are issued.

Q15. Do purchases of 100% back in rewards items count toward the total qualifying annual purchases for Office Depot's ink/toner recycling program?

As long as the purchase is otherwise a qualifying purchase, then yes.

"Qualifying purchases exclude taxes; delivery fees; postage stamps; and prepaid gift, debit, phone or services cards; and purchases made with Office Depot Rewards and Merchandise Cards/Certificates."*

-----------------------

* - Office Depot's Worklife Rewards Terms and Conditions

** - Office Depot's Worklife Rewards FAQ

DISCLAIMER:

The UNOFFICIAL Office Depot Rewards FAQ is a compilation of information found not only in the official Terms and Conditions* and FAQ** but also through my own personal experience and the personal experiences of others as posted to SD and FW.

=======================
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

plastic tote size? Hope OM will match Staples and OD...

vickh said:   plastic tote size? Hope OM will match Staples and OD...
See links in Quick Summary for items in the offer.

We will know in a couple of hours OM's in-store bonus rewards items -- if any -- for this coming week.

vickh said:   plastic tote size? Hope OM will match Staples and OD...

as my bpvh says, check the quick summary, but according to the pdf file, it's 19L...I would say it'd be pretty hard to PM since those totes are usually housebrand.

Meanwhile, I'm adding the coupon codes that I know of from the Office Depot Coupon Thread

$10 off $50
65288919 exp 1/15/13
78498379 exp 1/29/13

$15 off $75
29399516 exp 1/29/13

$20 off $100
54242628 (online) (different code on pdf) exp 1/8/13
66755234 exp 1/7/13

Gosh was hoping the totes deal would happen in 4th qtr of last year so I could use the tax software deals to cash out. It's getting harder and harder to cash out at Office Depot.

sneakers said:   Gosh was hoping the totes deal would happen in 4th qtr of last year so I could use the tax software deals to cash out. It's getting harder and harder to cash out at Office Depot.

I agree, it's harder to cash out the OD rewards these days. I just recently finished using my $900+ reward from Q3 of 2012. Soon I will be receiving a $1000 reward for Q4 of 2012 which I will have to use by April 30th. Not nearly as much FAR software from OD as there was in the past.

are the free software at Office Depot always available at store only ?
I want cash out my reward money 0n-line.

Thanks OP. The 15 off 75 coupon worked.

Got my $60.00 Qualifying Purchase done for the quarter!

i thought you can not use coupon to buy items that go to your reward account.

freejs said:   are the free software at Office Depot always available at store only ?
I want cash out my reward money 0n-line.

Most of the time you can buy online too.

freejs said:   i thought you can not use coupon to buy items that go to your reward account.

Thanks BVPH

Yes. Using coupons to pay for 100% back in rewards items will reduce the rewards payout. This includes the stated value of freebie coupons. While dollar off coupons are useful in reducing the initial outlay, the eventual rewards payout, and the amount of sales tax paid if applicable, freebie coupons will reduce the rewards payout at the inflated value given to the freebie items.

"The price of an item eligible for Rewards is the price paid at checkout after the deduction of coupons, other discounts, the value of free items and the value any Office Depot Rewards and Merchandise Cards/Certificates applied to that purchase."*

NM someone else replied.

just in case, more coupons (from email)

expires 1/12, usual restrictions apply

24244733 20 of 100
19587906 40 off 200
60226379 60 off 300

Thanks so much, VivYip, for the post and the coupons. Maybe this will be the year we get all organized and color-coded!

VivYip said:   just in case, more coupons (from email)

expires 1/12, usual restrictions apply

24244733 20 of 100
19587906 40 off 200
60226379 60 off 300

any visa GC coupons etc. that split up the order and get full rewards??

sorry, the coupons from OD have been thin (whether it's for $$s off or for the free gift/card with purchase)

If I see one, I'd post it, but I haven't seen any for visa GCs (I recommend those when its possible to use it on a tax software+FAR purchase...but that's a different story)

Also, the few free items coupons I've seen these days have a complicated code instead of the nice 8 digit ones...but that's just me

Shopathome offers 5% Cash Back shopping rebate. Any other sites have a better Cash Back?

I don't know of anything better, but

shopdiscover should also have 5% (must use discover though)
chase has 3% (doesn't need to use chase card to work, I think...not sure anymore)

babswhyit said:   Shopathome offers 5% Cash Back shopping rebate. Any other sites have a better Cash Back?

Says in their terms "Worklife Reward Members do not receive Cash Back from ShopAtHome."

For Staples, it says "Cash Back is only available on items added to your Staples shopping cart immediately following your outclick from ShopAtHome.com. Items added before an outclick from ShopAtHome.com or during another visit without going back through ShopAtHome.com are not eligible for Cash Back."

No terms for OfficeMax. Sounds iffy.

How about http://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/nfs/shop-by-brand.vm?brand=OfficeD...

Spend $50-$99.99 and earn 500 Points
Spend $100-$199.99 and earn 1,000 Points
Spend $200-$399.99 and earn 2,000 Points
Spend $400 or more and earn 4,000 Points

Get free shipping on delivery orders when you spend $50 or more.*

Points will not be awarded for orders picked up at Office Depot stores. Orders must be purchased online and delivered to your home or office. Points will not be awarded for purchases from the OD Business Solutions Division Coupons and gift cards cannot be redeemed for Points.

vickh said:   How about http://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/nfs/shop-by-brand.vm?brand=OfficeD...

Points will not be awarded for orders picked up at Office Depot stores. Orders must be purchased online and delivered to your home or office. Points will not be awarded for purchases from the OD Business Solutions Division Coupons and gift cards cannot be redeemed for Points.

The one caveat with mypoints, at least it was once upon a time, is that for orders split into multiple shipments, mypoints has a tendency to only pay out on the lowest valued shipment.

I used to do mypoints a lot, but I'm not sure how it is these days...

this also might help (it's from 2011, but it's not bad for as a quick reference http://comparerewards.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/shoppingcomparison11.pdf

(if you regularly do mypoints, I would say go for it with the purchase ~$400...otherwise, i wouldn't recommend it)

$3.62 worth of points for orders $50-$99.99, $7.25 for $100-$199.99, $14.49 for $200-$399.99, $29.99 for $400+

I have been using shopdiscover in combination with my discover biz card (5% plus 5% back on first 2000 in office supply store purchases). Then just use FW when I cash out rewards on software, etc. Most of these are tiered for software and computer purchases anyway so not worth chasing.

BTW, has anyone found any rebates for the 3M or sctoch tape products? The only one for the 3M labels expired 12/31/12 (expired here) and I checked just in case 2 other locations that might have anything, but I'm missing the magic that some people have when it comes to finding anything extra for offers/rebates:

(only post-it note offer for now) )
( not even a coupon...darn )

I got System Mechanic Pro. It's supposed to be free after a $30 rebate that is a current user upgrade from the manufacturer which is an "on box offer". There is nothing on this box that says any rebate at all. What should I do?

ColorBoutique said:   I got System Mechanic Pro. It's supposed to be free after a $30 rebate that is a current user upgrade from the manufacturer which is an "on box offer". There is nothing on this box that says any rebate at all. What should I do?

Would this work? Here (credit to this thread)

(also for your situation, I think you bought or should've bought tax software to get your software FAR...this thread might be more helpful)

I hope so?! Here is the text for the offer on the Office Depot site "FREE After $30 On Box Mfr. Current User Upgrade Mail-In Savings & $40 Combined Purchase Mfr. Mail-In Savings" but there is no offer on the box, and no link to the rebate form you posted. But the rebate form you posted does look right.

ColorBoutique said:   VivYip said:   ColorBoutique said:   I got System Mechanic Pro. It's supposed to be free after a $30 rebate that is a current user upgrade from the manufacturer which is an "on box offer". There is nothing on this box that says any rebate at all. What should I do?
Would this work? Here (credit to this thread)
(also for your situation, I think you bought or should've bought tax software to get your software FAR...this thread might be more helpful)

I hope so?! Here is the text for the offer on the Office Depot site "FREE After $30 On Box Mfr. Current User Upgrade Mail-In Savings & $40 Combined Purchase Mfr. Mail-In Savings" but there is no offer on the box, and no link to the rebate form you posted. But the rebate form you posted does look right.

AFAIK, System Mechanic Pro is only FAR currently in combination with a tax software purchase.

See the thread "Office Depot's $600+ in FAR software with combined Tax software purchase (2013) UPDATED". LINK

Additional 20 off 100 coupon, usual restrictions apply:

expires 1/14

Hammermill paper (case) # 347005 for $21.99 appears to be in store only. I couldn't get that price online.

OD Chat said that was an in-store price only, but that the FAR items are available online (confirming the ad & FW'ers above)

vickh said:   How about http://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/nfs/shop-by-brand.vm?brand=OfficeD...

If I pick up my order at OD stores,I will not receive points? This sucks! No wonder my points haven't shown up. Would OD honor this if I contact customer service?

Anybody have history with in store exchanges of 100% rewards items purchased online.

I took in a couple of my totes that were cracked in delivery from last months promo (took almost the full month to do since store is 1 hour away). They ended up exchanging and giving me a couple of dollars Cash Back because a price difference?

Should I be worried at all that the rewards will be backed out (not really a return) unless they treat these like a return and repurchase?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014