• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Extra 40% off Clearance Items @ Hollister - Extra 40% off after Coupon

Shipping Starts at $8.00
Expires On: Jan 17, 2013 11:59pm

Coupons
35501 - Extra 40% off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Extra 40% off Clearance Items
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm getting the message:
"Sorry, either the merchandise you have selected is not eligible for this promotion, or the merchandise total does not reach the required promotion amount. Please see promotion details. Gift Card and Gift Wrap purchases, Taxes, and Shipping & Handling are not applicable."

Code works fine for me. Though I didn't complete my order, I did insert the code and it shows the discount in my shopping cart. Are you sure you're in the clearance section? You can tell when the prices are in red. If not, then it's just a regular sale price and not clearance price.

I am also not getting to apply the code, it states it has already been taken off my merchandise!

Doesn't work

DEAD..? "THE PROMO CODE YOU ENTERED IS NOT VALID. IT MAY ONLY BE VALID ON CERTAIN DAYS OR MAY ONLY BE VALID IN STORES."

I got the same message with TightOnDollar

The promo code you entered is not valid. It may only be valid on certain days or may only be valid in stores.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014