• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Kit
Thanks MeIsCheap
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I'm still using it with gloves but barehanded would give you pretty thick calluses. Grip is OK because the diameter of t... (more)

dzer0 (Jan. 04, 2013 @ 6:18p) |

Lol duct tape and wd40 fixes everything

jeaninc (Jan. 04, 2013 @ 10:16p) |

If the foam fails, I'd recommend using the foam tape stuff that they wrap road bike handlebars with. It certainly isn't... (more)

peterskm (Jan. 04, 2013 @ 10:21p) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nice for those that don't have the space for the whole set.

wow Amazon selling it for $77.95..

in 4 1..thanks

In for one, as well.

timbui said:   wow Amazon selling it for $77.95..

$48.99 with free shipping

In for 4 1... Time to get some muscles!

Thanks ordered 1

in for 1. thank you~

Woot has it for $24.99 (19.99 + 5.00).

WalMart has just the bar for $2 more ($27.00)..

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Iron-Gym-Total-Body-Workout-Bar/174351...

(Thanks for the correction folks)

texaopian said:   Woot has it for $24.99 (19.99 + 5.00).

WalMart has it for $2 more ($27.00).. and its easier to return when you realize you're not going to use it.

Not true - WalMart has only the bar whereas Woot has the push-up thingies and the rope-less rope thingy in addition to the bar and you don't have to mail-in for the Ab Straps (you might argue that the bar is the only thing of value)

WalMart has it for $2 more ($27.00).. and its easier to return when you realize you're not going to use it.

Nope this set does not include the perfect push up and electronic jump rope. That is worth at least $10+ more. As far as not using it, that is your own problem, the iron gym is great for leg raises and pull ups and then can be hidden or put away. This is a great low cost cardio starter kit.

Not the same item

+ tax
Estimated Shipping: $2.97
+ If you dont want to pay shipping you will have to walk in to a Wal-Mart....

Was reluctant for some time to pay $7.5 on shipping and tax for an item that is $20. But its still better than whats its selling for elsewhere, so in for one. thanks op

handsome said:   Was reluctant for some time to pay $7.5 on shipping and tax for an item that is $20. But its still better than whats its selling for elsewhere, so in for one. thanks op

This is a KIT - so you are getting a $40-$50 street price bundle for $25. It's good, just make sure to use it.

I wore the foam grips off my bar after a year and I emailed the company but they do not sell replacements. Good deal but if you actually use it expect it to be disposable.

DamnoIT said:   This is a KIT - so you are getting a $40-$50 street price bundle for $25. It's good, just make sure to use it.

dzer0 said:   I wore the foam grips off my bar after a year and I emailed the company but they do not sell replacements. Good deal but if you actually use it expect it to be disposable.

Serious question: Is it not functional after the foam grips wear out?

I have a different pull-up bar, and I'm actually thinking of removing the foam to get a more direct grip. On this bar, would the bare metal be too slippery or thin or something?

Duct tape is your friend.

ohhenry1 said:   dzer0 said:   I wore the foam grips off my bar after a year and I emailed the company but they do not sell replacements. Good deal but if you actually use it expect it to be disposable.

Serious question: Is it not functional after the foam grips wear out?

I have a different pull-up bar, and I'm actually thinking of removing the foam to get a more direct grip. On this bar, would the bare metal be too slippery or thin or something?

I'm still using it with gloves but barehanded would give you pretty thick calluses. Grip is OK because the diameter of the bar is small.

aarzi said:   Duct tape is your friend.

Lol duct tape and wd40 fixes everything

If the foam fails, I'd recommend using the foam tape stuff that they wrap road bike handlebars with. It certainly isn't in need of disposal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.