Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Black & Decker Orb Vac @ eBay - $21.99
Compare at $39.99
Free Shipping!

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Black & Decker Orb Vac
Thanks zimphella
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 1.

has 4 star reviews on amzn - and one person said it was easy to empty the dust bin.

My dustbuster is a pain to empty. you have to take the front part off and then remove that dirty filter and then you can empty the crumbs. So hopefully this will product will do away with having to touch the dirt to empty.

I have a dog named OrbVac (or at least he performs the same functions...)

N41 thx.

Green for OP, as this is a good deal on this particular vacuum.

After seeing some videos (suction is not awe-inspiring) and seeing it's only 4.8 volts and a Ni-Cad, I think I'll instead set a camel alert for a 14 volt or higher li-ion. I'm not interested in a tiny, chic handheld vacuum I can leave on my desk or roll around when I'm bored...

$24.98 at Amazon. eBay deal saves only about $3.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014