• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Polk Audio R150 Two-way bookshelf loudspeaker Pair $39 Newegg

Free 3-day Newegg shipping

Promo code: EMCNJNF39 (may need to be newsletter subscriber) drops price from $79 to $39

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16882290039

2% FatWallet CashBack on Newegg!

Newegg
See Newegg coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

polk bookshelf R150 speakers
Thanks smileyriley
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Decent speakers for the price. I grabbed a pair when I got the Newegg email this morning.
Green

perfect timing. was just thinking of going 7.1. thanks!

Thinking about getting one of these for these speakers:

http://www.amazon.com/LP-2020A-Lepai-Tripath-Class-T-Amplifier/d...

Nice little computer sound system....

In for a pair. I've been looking for a pair of bookshelf speakers. Thanks!

AarontheGreat said:   Thinking about getting one of these for these speakers:

http://www.amazon.com/LP-2020A-Lepai-Tripath-Class-T-Amplifier/d...

Nice little computer sound system....


I use this amp to push sealed 5.25" speakers in my bathroom and it works surprisingly well at low volumes. I have a bluetooth to RCA plugged into it and keep my Touchpad docked in the bathroom to play music and read email/weather in the morning.

How does these compare against t15 http://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-Bookshelf-Speakers-Black/dp/B00...

Please help should I replace t15 with these if these are better

The LP-2020A+ Lepai Tripath Class-T Hi-Fi Audio Mini Amplifier with Power Supply is a great little amp. ( I've got it hooked up in the garage and it puts out a great deal of clear power / sound with good speakers.

Definitely a great buy and should pair nicely with the Polks.

mufty said:   How does these compare against t15 http://www.amazon.com/Polk-Audio-Bookshelf-Speakers-Black/dp/B00...

Please help should I replace t15 with these if these are better


I'd imagine they are very similar, def not an upgrade.

abbazaba2 said:   AarontheGreat said:   Thinking about getting one of these for these speakers:

http://www.amazon.com/LP-2020A-Lepai-Tripath-Class-T-Amplifier/d...

Nice little computer sound system....


I use this amp to push sealed 5.25" speakers in my bathroom and it works surprisingly well at low volumes. I have a bluetooth to RCA plugged into it and keep my Touchpad docked in the bathroom to play music and read email/weather in the morning.


So now you can't return them..they have been flagged


Going to use these as the back speakers for surround sound. Thanks OP

Good deal...thanks!

These will be an upgrade over my current back surrounds, thanks!

got a back ordered email

augggh....sold out

I got the "back ordered" e-mail also, which I thought meant they might ship eventually, but logging into my account shows that the order has been voided and I would have to reorder. Back to watching for a small speaker deal...

Dirty. They 'backordered' me, then cancelled the order, then posted it back up for sale at $99 in stock. Newegg is trying to send *all* of my business to Amazon.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.