• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

$25 RX Transfer
Disclaimer
see coupon and print out.

read fine print for exclusions.+

or link to coupon here

http://www.walgreens.com/pdf/23759/12PG0122_switchnow%20coupon_P...

FINE PRINT

*IMPORTANT EXCLUSIONS: This offer is not valid for and cannot be used by any patient who, based
on available plan information, is currently or has been a beneficiary of a federal healthcare program,
such as Medicare Part D, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part B, Medicaid, TRICARE or the Federal
Employees Health Benefits Program anytime in the 6 months prior to coupon redemption. Offer not
valid in AL, AR, MS, ND, NJ, NY, OR and PR and other transfer restrictions may apply.
Purchase of a transferred prescription with valid refills is required and coupon must be presented at prescription
payment. Offer does not apply to any prescription transferred from a Walgreens, Duane Reade or other pharmacy
owned by the Walgreens Family of Companies. Some card restrictions apply. Transfer and coupon redemption
must be completed by 5/31/13. Not valid with any other offers. Redeemable in store only.

Walgreens
Need a Walgreens coupon that earns 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Walgreens
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

great thanks - just transferred one and hopefully will have a couple more.

Yes! Great news.

Thanks OP!! Walgreens sells gift cards for Amazon etc so it's easy to convert the Walgreen's GC to something else.

hobbescat said:   Thanks OP!! Walgreens sells gift cards for Amazon etc so it's easy to convert the Walgreen's GC to something else.

won't work, GC's can't be used on Gift Cards.

MISTERCHEAP said:   hobbescat said:   Thanks OP!! Walgreens sells gift cards for Amazon etc so it's easy to convert the Walgreen's GC to something else.

won't work, GC's can't be used on Gift Cards.

True, I've physically tried it and the register won't let it work.

OP - that scan is really fuzzy, can you please post one clearer?

mmarcuse said:   OP - that scan is really fuzzy, can you please post one clearer?

don't have one, ez peeze, these coupons are in the flyer for this week AND next week. Just pick up some flyers at the store and tear out a bunch of coupons to last you to May.

Why NY is excluded from this offer?! Thanks anyway!

hehe said:   Why NY is excluded from this offer?! Thanks anyway!

Could be state law. Or could be associated with the reason Walgreens is doing this promotion.

Walgreens screwed up with one of their pharmacy discount affiliates, and were not accepting those discounts. People flocked to other pharmacies in droves before Walgreens knew what hit them. In excess of a Billion Dollars in future revenue was lost.

So now, they're trying to buy customers back.

NY and NJ are always excluded from prescription transfer offers.

If the two pharmacists and the pharmacy tech at my local Publix weren't so friendly and good at remembering customers' names, I wouldn't hesitate to transfer my prescriptions. I've done that in the past to take advantage of $25 incentives from Target, CVS and Publix. It's a pleasant surprise to get such great service from a business that dominates their industry (in Florida).

thanks

russ0519 said:   NY and NJ are always excluded from prescription transfer offers.

This. It's state laws designed to protect small mom & pop pharmacies.

That being said, if you're in a state with this promotion, CVS will match it, or if your prescription is there already, give you a gift card to stay.

still very much alive.

approx 2 weeks left on this, print OP coupon scan to use. PDF link is dead. Has not yet been extended beyond May.

got 2 of these already...only time I wish I needed more prescriptions...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014