• Go to page :
  • 12 3 45
  • Text Only
Did you read this post? The triple recycling is NOT a weekly promotion.
Its a more than six month long promotion during which time you can only get triple recycling credit on 5 cartridges. Five over the 6+ mo, not 5 per week or 5 per month.
Essentially its 5 per year.

OT, does anyone have the Trend Micro max downloadable FAR from last year. Iam looking gor a few licenses.PM me if you have them.

my4mainecoons said:   Did you read this post? The triple recycling is NOT a weekly promotion.
Its a more than six month long promotion during which time you can only get triple recycling credit on 5 cartridges. Five over the 6+ mo, not 5 per week or 5 per month.
I was actually referring to the HP generic promo as being a one time shot over 6+ months. The triple promo will run multiple times during the year, many of those promos being consecutive weeks. But those continuous promos for triple are 5 carts during the length of the promo not 5 per week.

my4mainecoons said:   Did you read this post? The triple recycling is NOT a weekly promotion.

And I was told by a CSR that they were considered separate promos. So I got two pieces of conflicting information. But I actually believe the CSR probably wasn't correct based on the (revised) ads that show one promo date length that encompasses both weeks. I say revised because the week before that same ad showed a length of only the first week. If there really are two separate promos, then I should qualify for both of them. If both weeks are combined under one promo, then I'll only get triple credit for the first 5 cartridges I recycled. So either way by mid-next week I should know.

gooddealie said:   If both weeks are combined under one promo, then I'll only get triple credit for the first 5 cartridges I recycled.

It's definitely a single promo, and you will likely get triple credit for the SECOND set of 5 cartridges. The rewards program uses the shipping date, so your first set was recycled before that date.

Coupons are out making one photo paper free AR and one Hammermill ream paper free AR: http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/coupons/?

ETA: Note this is another of those dummy skus and NOT a coupon for the ream paper. So, limit 1 and make sure cashier is aware this is a dummy sku and not a coupon. The dummy sku will trigger another rebate. The photo paper is a coupon and will take $1 off the purchase price.

Thanks Math - another opportunity to monetize rewards.

Dano

c3 said:   gooddealie said:   If both weeks are combined under one promo, then I'll only get triple credit for the first 5 cartridges I recycled.

It's definitely a single promo, and you will likely get triple credit for the SECOND set of 5 cartridges. The rewards program uses the shipping date, so your first set was recycled before that date.

I have already been credited triple rewards for the first set of 5 cartridges. I haven't recycled the second set of cartidges yet. They definitely used the purchase date.

gooddealie said:   I have already been credited triple rewards for the first set of 5 cartridges. I haven't recycled the second set of cartidges yet. They definitely used the purchase date.

What is date in your rewards account for the ink purchase, 1/8 or 1/9? That should be the shipping date, which is not necessarily the purchase date.

mathfaster said:   Coupons are out making one photo paper free AR and one Hammermill ream paper free AR: http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/coupons/?

ETA: Note this is another of those dummy skus and NOT a coupon for the ream paper. So, limit 1 and make sure cashier is aware this is a dummy sku and not a coupon. The dummy sku will trigger another rebate. The photo paper is a coupon and will take $1 off the purchase price.

Is there a thread explaining more about dummy skus for newbies? We'll still get a rebate form for both products? In one purchase, can I buy 4 photo paper, and ream paper, and use these 2 coupons, still having to pay extra $1 for the other 3 photos?

dbl118 said:   mathfaster said:   Coupons are out making one photo paper free AR and one Hammermill ream paper free AR: http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/coupons/?

Is there a thread explaining more about dummy skus for newbies? We'll still get a rebate form for both products? In one purchase, can I buy 4 photo paper, and ream paper, and use these 2 coupons, still having to pay extra $1 for the other 3 photos?

Probably not addressed in the newbie thread. If you buy the items w/o the coupons you'll pay $1 oop for each item. If you have cashier scan the coupons each will trigger a second rebate, limit one.
4 Photo paper @ $9.99 ea, get SER#1 for $8.99 (limit 4)
1 Photo paper coupon, get SER#2 for $1 (limit 1)

The coupon for the 2nd SER needs to be rung up as part of the purchase not applied afterwards.

my4mainecoons said:   Probably not addressed in the newbie thread. If you buy the items w/o the coupons you'll pay $1 oop for each item. If you have cashier scan the coupons each will trigger a second rebate, limit one.
4 Photo paper @ $9.99 ea, get SER#1 for $8.99 (limit 4)
1 Photo paper coupon, get SER#2 for $1 (limit 1)

The coupon for the 2nd SER needs to be rung up as part of the purchase not applied afterwards.
As mathfaster previously explained ...

The photo paper "special" is a $1 coupon, not an extra SER. I assume the coupon will only work once per transaction.

The ream paper "special" is a SKU to trigger an extra $3 SER (limit 1).

The 2 Hammermill rebates show Limit 4 rebates per name/address/household.

Probably cannot do 4 in 1 transaction

GM99 said:   The 2 Hammermill rebates show Limit 4 rebates per name/address/household.The rebates that you posted in the other thread are for different weeks ... the "extra" $3 SER is not listed at stapleseasyrebates.com

mathfaster said:   Coupons are out making one photo paper free AR and one Hammermill ream paper free AR: http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/coupons/?

Thank you!!!! I only "printed" to pdf for the paper stuff... (sorry for not including anything else)

The tote rang up $9.
Used my rewards card...does the reward come in automatic? Just not clear, as I haven't done this for awhile
Thx for clarification

dontcare4myname said:   The tote rang up $9.
Used my rewards card...does the reward come in automatic? Just not clear, as I haven't done this for awhile
Thx for clarification
As long as you gave them your rewards number you should see the rewards in the purchase details in your Rewards account in a few days. Not the main page first but under the purchase details for the transaction.

dontcare4myname said:   The tote rang up $9.
Thx for clarification

Yes, as long as you used your rewards card, the rewards will automatically show up in your account in the next several days (although they will not be redeemable until next month sometime).

Thx math faster and mrvietnam

emp1 said:   My rewards is showing up and it came through as 2 coupons (about $75 split in 2). Don't know why mine is different than what everyone else is reporting, I was nervous that it would be one big check but this makes it easier to cash out Hopefully next months will be like this also since it will be a bigger balance than this one.

Ink RECYCLE rewards are issued on a separate check from paper/ink/other (like FARwards items) rewards.

My totes cost $13.99, show up as no rewards:

480548 480548 - Staples L/L TOTE CLEAR 1 $13.99 $0.00 $13.99 $0.00
749129 749129 - Staples L/L TOTE BLUE TRANS 1 $13.99 $0.00 $13.99

tomprc said:   My totes cost $13.99, show up as no rewards:

When did you purchase?

P.S. 12/30 to 1/5 ... Plastic Totes SKUs that qualify for rewards are 475506, 480548, 661567, 749129, 749130, and 757433.

anyone else purchase the hammermill paper and only a $3.99 rebate printed out? i bought the paper but only a $3.99 rebate printed out...

wasn't sure why but i rather be safe than sorry and got a refund on the paper..

Mine show up just fine. I used coupon to lower my oop on Jan. 3. I think it helps to have done this last year. They weren't tagged but I knew which ones to get. For Jan. 3 the ad said "original price $13.99" so I got the ones that were $13.99. For Jan. 10 it said Staples File Box so I got the ones that had Staples label on them.

Jan. 3
480548 480548 - Staples L/L TOTE CLEAR 100% back Staples Letter_Legal Storage Tote 2 $13.99 -$5.00 $22.98 $22.98

Jan. 10
757451 757451 - Staples LTR CLR/BLUE FILE BOX 100% back Staples Portable File Box 2 $13.99 $0.00 $27.98 $27.98

1/10. The eligible sku should be the same for each week.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   tomprc said:   My totes cost $13.99, show up as no rewards:

When did you purchase?

P.S. 12/30 to 1/5 ... Plastic Totes SKUs that qualify for rewards are 475506, 480548, 661567, 749129, 749130, and 757433.

macroman said:   anyone else purchase the hammermill paper and only a $3.99 rebate printed out? i bought the paper but only a $3.99 rebate printed out...

wasn't sure why but i rather be safe than sorry and got a refund on the paper..

Its mentioned in the other thread about this deal. Wrong SKU on the coupon. Either they'll fix it so the SKU is honored or you'll have to call.
I'm waiting until later in the week.

from store today
Disclaimer
this is what I saw at my store, in case someone wants visual asistance(?)

c3 said:   gooddealie said:   I have already been credited triple rewards for the first set of 5 cartridges. I haven't recycled the second set of cartidges yet. They definitely used the purchase date.

What is date in your rewards account for the ink purchase, 1/8 or 1/9? That should be the shipping date, which is not necessarily the purchase date.

It's listed under 1/8 - the purchase date.

tomprc said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   tomprc said:   My totes cost $13.99, show up as no rewards:

When did you purchase?

1/10. The eligible sku should be the same for each week.
Totes were NOT free after rewards last week. The "totes" deal is for 12/30-1/5 and 1/13 to 1/19. Last week, 1/6 - 1/12, was "file boxes".

tomprc said:   1/10. The eligible sku should be the same for each week.12/30 week were totes
1/6 week were portable file boxes
1/13 week are totes

Do a full return of the totes you bought and then buy them again on a separate transaction (if you do a return/rebuy on the same transaction then your rewards will be $0 again)

VivYip said:   this is what I saw at my store, in case someone wants visual sisstance(?)
Only 4 SKUs? I thought more.

On the other issue, aren't totes also file boxes? It is designed to put files in.

Thanks for the info. Do you think I can debut SKU 749129? It's not listed in the 4 SKUs in VivYip's post.

jatan1986 said:   tomprc said: 1/10. The eligible sku should be the same for each week.12/30 week were totes
1/6 week were portable file boxes
1/13 week are totes

Do a full return of the totes you bought and then buy them again on a separate transaction (if you do a return/rebuy on the same transaction then your rewards will be $0 again)

Totes have separate lids and portable file boxes have hinged lids (you can search Staples website for "portable file box")

If they have that 4 SKU sign this week then its probably safer for you to buy those SKUs only (12/30 week they allowed 475506, 480548, 661567, 749129, 749130, 757433)

gooddealie said:   c3 said:   gooddealie said:   I have already been credited triple rewards for the first set of 5 cartridges. I haven't recycled the second set of cartidges yet. They definitely used the purchase date.

It's listed under 1/8 - the purchase date.

If you look at the packing slip, the ship date should also be 1/8.

Just thought I would share my experience ....

Last week, I purchased photo paper with rewards and OD coupon. As usual I gave coupon first ($10 off $50) and then rewards. Cashier told me I am supposed to give rewards first. I said since when? She did not answer but redid whole transaction. I was not sure if she will then accept coupon because total comes down with rewards but she did accept coupon.

I was thinking this is one off incidence but saw couple of posts in this thread about using rewards first. Hmmm, makes me think we are going to have tougher times using coupons and rewards together ahead...

chikuMarwadi said:   Last week, I purchased photo paper with rewards and OD coupon. As usual I gave coupon first ($10 off $50) and then rewards. Cashier told me I am supposed to give rewards first. I said since when? She did not answer but redid whole transaction. I was not sure if she will then accept coupon because total comes down with rewards but she did accept coupon.

If the cashier enters the competitor's coupon as a manufacturer's coupon (like my last two purchases), then rewards and other Staples coupons have to be entered first. That's why she had to redo the whole transaction.

c3 said:   chikuMarwadi said:   Last week, I purchased photo paper with rewards and OD coupon. As usual I gave coupon first ($10 off $50) and then rewards. Cashier told me I am supposed to give rewards first. I said since when? She did not answer but redid whole transaction. I was not sure if she will then accept coupon because total comes down with rewards but she did accept coupon.

If the cashier enters the competitor's coupon as a manufacturer's coupon (like my last two purchases), then rewards and other Staples coupons have to be entered first. That's why she had to redo the whole transaction.

I've had cashiers do it that way, but more often I find they put it in as a price reduction on one of my items. According to my local store manager, the latter is how the competitor coupons are supposed to be entered.

VivYip said:   this is what I saw at my store, in case someone wants visual asistance(?)

I bought the exact same totes on Jan 12th and my store did not know which ones were FARewards. While my receipt reads as 718103095198. Not sure what the sku no is though. I want to know if I am good Or do I have to return the totes? Not sure if the week from 6-12 had FAReward totes or not ? Can anyone chime in.

TIA

Noticed this in the "See All Ad Options" of the weekly ad on the website: http://weeklyad.staples.com/Staples/dynamicpages?contentgroupid=... Looks like it shows you which SKUs are eligible. Go to the second page, and click on one of the individual boxes.

Of course, this page also says Bankers Boxes are eligible this week for "100% bach in Staples Rewards when you buy any 8 or 10/pack 100% recycled Banker Box," so who knows.

Sharing my experience so others might benefit.

Went and bought my 4 photo papers in the yellow packaging. Started hunting for the "5th" paper in the blue packaging. No success. Asked for manager's help. Turned out the blue was the same as the yellow. Did not get to use the coupon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014