• Go to page :
  • 123 4 5
  • Text Only
aarzi said:   Sharing my experience so others might benefit.

Went and bought my 4 photo papers in the yellow packaging. Started hunting for the "5th" paper in the blue packaging. No success. Asked for manager's help. Turned out the blue was the same as the yellow. Did not get to use the coupon.
Rumor on the other site that for week of 1/20 Staples Photo Supreme is FAR again. "It was tagged in my store as FAR with next week's dates 1/20 - 1/26.
$14.99 - $14.99 rebate limit 2.. (I hope it's really limit 4 again)"

Thx byrne3

Dano

MISTERCHEAP said:   
LOL, gotta learn some restraint MetsFan. Wait to you have no room in your garage, basement, etc to keep all the stuff you get for free. My personal take on the free rewards items, unless I'm getting something I actually can USE/NEED, or there's an incentive for me to get it (extra MIR (Duracell as an example), double rewards for ink (ie HP ink deal, or it counts towards my spend for ink recycle(as in Office Depot's program), I've learned to just pass it up as time has gone by.

Free after rewards items really do nothing for your premier spend because when you redeem them (often on Free ar items anyway), that corresponding purchase gets no spend credit towards the Premier status, so it's a wash. For me....it really boils down to "what's in it for me?" on the initial rewards items offer.

Well said. I was doing some year end cleaning in the house a few weeks back. All the money I saved thru out the year went toward buying shelving and the 16 storage bins to store all the stuff (ranging from onsale and too good to pass up that I don't need and can't resist) that I bought. Most likely will be there until I die. LOL

They have updated the paper coupon under the DEALS drop down. Now appears that the Staples Multipurpose paper is free after rebate. Rebate is hidden in the rebate center so do not know what the offer number is supposed to be.

http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/coupons/?icid=HDC:HDC:DROPDOWN:WE...

another FARewards item can be added to the list (good until 1/19)

The desk calendar is available (limit 2) until end of this week

VivYip said:   another FARewards item can be added to the list (good until 1/19)

It was in the email that Staples sent today as well.

69ragtop said:   VivYip said:   another FARewards item can be added to the list (good until 1/19)

It was in the email that Staples sent today as well.

You are fortunate. My Staples emails didn't include that (either that, or I haven't the email yet )

email (203.90kB)
Disclaimer
Here is the pic from the email with the terms below:

*Price eligible for Rewards is the amount paid at checkout after application of all promotions, coupons, instant savings and Rewards redemptions. Must be a member of Staples Rewards®. While supplies last. Staples Rewards membership is FREE. Limit one Staples Rewards account per person or at any mailing address. Staples Rewards are issued online monthly when the value of the Reward is at least $10. Rewards expire no less than 60 days after issuance. Monthly balances of less than $10 will roll over each month until the minimum is met for that calendar quarter. If the $10 minimum for the quarter has not been met, the balance will expire at the end of the quarter. HP ink and toner not included.

1. Staples Rewards® membership is free. Limit one Staples Rewards account per person or at any mailing address. Staples Rewards are issued online monthly when the value of the Reward is at least $10. Rewards expire no less than 60 days after issuance. Monthly balances of less than $10 will roll over each month until the minimum is met for that calendar quarter. If the $10 minimum for the quarter has not been met, the balance will expire at the end of the quarter.

2. Recycle any ink or toner cartridge, up to 10 per calendar month per customer, and receive $2 back in Staples Rewards® per cartridge. We will recycle additional cartridges but Rewards will only be issued for 10 per calendar month per customer. Ink Recycling Rewards are issued online monthly, separately from your standard Staples Rewards statement. Ink resellers and remanufacturers are strictly prohibited from earning Ink Recycling Rewards. HP toner not included. For full program details, visit StaplesRewards.com. Price eligible for Rewards is the amount paid at checkout after application of all promotions, coupons and Rewards redemptions.

3. Offer valid 1/6/13–1/19/13. Spend $50 on HP ink and earn $6 back in Staples Rewards® per recycled cartridge on same day of qualifying purchase for in-store purchases, or within seven days for delivery purchases. Price eligible for meeting minimum spend requirement is amount paid at checkout after application of all promotions, coupons, instant savings and Rewards redemptions and does not include tax or shipping. HP toner is not valid for promotional Rewards. Promotional Recycling Rewards are in lieu of standard Recycling Rewards. Standard limit of 10 cartridges per calendar month per customer still applies regardless of amount earned per recycled cartridge.

4. Based on customer ratings of print quality for HP and competitive inks for HP printers, Aug. 2010.

†Valid through 1/19/13 in Staples® U.S. stores only. Valid on Staples® 8 1/2" x 11" Multipurpose Paper Ream, item no. 513099. Reg. $6.99. Limit of 1 rebate per household. While supplies last. Plus tax where applicable. For details, see StaplesEasyRebates.com.

Cashier instructions: Scan the bar code, or cashier enters SKU 866957 in the same transaction as the paper purchase to trigger the easy rebate. Follow instructions to submit easy rebate online or by mail.

††Valid through 1/19/13 in Staples® U.S. stores only. Discount applies to Staples 8.5" x 11" Multipurpose Paper, 10-ream case only, item no. 513096. Limit 1 case per customer. While supplies last. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards.

^Circular deals featured in this email are not available in all markets. Click through to see the deals available at your local Staples® store.

Make sure this email doesn't end up in your junk folder. Add Staples@e.Staples.com to your address book. Update your email preferences here.

They've had the desk calendar FARewards a couple of times and it's a good basic calendar for $5.

Dano

Any $5 off $25 available?

woomanhei said:   Any $5 off $25 available?No. Wait until later in the week when the Friday email blast comes out. I expect some type of coupon this week or next before Staples' fiscal year ends on 1/26/13. Maybe 25% back in rewards on purchases like they did last year during the last week of their fiscal year.

mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   Any $5 off $25 available?No. Wait until later in the week when the Friday email blast comes out. I expect some type of coupon this week or next before Staples' fiscal year ends on 1/26/13. Maybe 25% back in rewards on purchases like they did last year during the last week of their fiscal year.

Sounds good. Thanks

Anyone got leads on next week's ad? 3x recycling for another week? (one can only hope...)

NeuroSynapsis said:   Anyone got leads on next week's ad? 3x recycling for another week? (one can only hope...)3x recycling ends on 1/19. Only posted deal is Staples photo paper $14.99 FAR due to them putting out wrong tag on shelf. Limit 2.

For all those who had issues with the "Advantus" Staples file boxes, I have an update from CSR. Looks like they added those SKUs to this week's promo so no worries about buying them and getting the rewards. Great for OCD people like me who like boxes to match.

SKUS for this week:

DTKim said:   For all those who had issues with the "Advantus" Staples file boxes, I have an update from CSR. Looks like they added those SKUs to this week's promo so no worries about buying them and getting the rewards. Great for OCD people like me who like boxes to match. A co-worker just told me that he bought those last time and did not get credit for the Rewards (he had not noticed until today). I have not been following the story. Were people able to get credit for those last time by contacting the Rewards people? I was going to suggest that he return and rebuy them this week, but I wonder if the Staples system would take away the Rewards on the returned items thinking they were the ones he bought this week?

DanoMcGarret said:   They've had the desk calendar FARewards a couple of times and it's a good basic calendar for $5.

Dano
Would have been even better if they'd offered the school year version FAR when they did it back in August!

DanoMcGarret said:   aarzi said:   Sharing my experience so others might benefit.

Went and bought my 4 photo papers in the yellow packaging. Started hunting for the "5th" paper in the blue packaging. No success. Asked for manager's help. Turned out the blue was the same as the yellow. Did not get to use the coupon.
Rumor on the other site that for week of 1/20 Staples Photo Supreme is FAR again. "It was tagged in my store as FAR with next week's dates 1/20 - 1/26.
$14.99 - $14.99 rebate limit 2.. (I hope it's really limit 4 again)"

Thx byrne3

Dano

Confirmed. Saw a poster in a store today for FAR Staples Photo Supreme for the week of 1/20. Limit 2.

nm

According to this email link received today Staples desk pad calender is FAReward but store I went to had no clue.
Has anyone tried this?

I went this morning It should be okay

Yeah, call Staples Rewards CS for the manual rewards check. I've been busy during the day so haven't called during the 8-5 window of the Rewards CS dept. from 5-8 is rerouted to Staples CS, which can help, but unlikely to be familiar with the issue and more of a hassle. I sent an email last Wednesday and one week later no response. Others have already received their rewards for the Advantus stuff.

As for returning the other set, it goes by transaction number so wouldn't be an issue. That said, tell him to call and get his credit first and buy this week's deal as well. I actually went for a different box this time though, 8Gal Flip Top File Box. Model numbers didn't match again, but I confirmed the SKU and it matched to the list given to me. This SKU wasn't on the list two weeks ago either so they added quite a few of them. $13.99 each SKU 661567.

billrubin said:   DTKim said:   For all those who had issues with the "Advantus" Staples file boxes, I have an update from CSR. Looks like they added those SKUs to this week's promo so no worries about buying them and getting the rewards. Great for OCD people like me who like boxes to match. A co-worker just told me that he bought those last time and did not get credit for the Rewards (he had not noticed until today). I have not been following the story. Were people able to get credit for those last time by contacting the Rewards people? I was going to suggest that he return and rebuy them this week, but I wonder if the Staples system would take away the Rewards on the returned items thinking they were the ones he bought this week?

macroman said:   anyone else purchase the hammermill paper and only a $3.99 rebate printed out? i bought the paper but only a $3.99 rebate printed out...

wasn't sure why but i rather be safe than sorry and got a refund on the paper..

Happened to me too. According to the people on SD, they will not fix it. I will go to Staples today and ask them to return the paper at $6.99 and rebuy it at $3.99, since the coupon clearly said "free after rebate" and it has been confirmed that there is only a $3.99 rebate for this paper.

How long do you wait to see if it shows up?

I bought 480548 two weeks ago and it has not yet show up. The economy storage showed up already.

Arblast said:   How long do you wait to see if it shows up?

I bought 480548 two weeks ago and it has not yet show up. The economy storage showed up already.
Check the transaction in purchase details. It will show what rewards if any are earned per item when you expand the transaction. Or is the transaction missing from the purchase details?

NM

ShakuniMama said:   According to this email link received today Staples desk pad calender is FAReward but store I went to had no clue.
Has anyone tried this?
SKU 445845 - 2013 Staples DESKPAD 22X17.

Dano

Anybody notice that the rewards check numbers are more randomized than before?

c3688t said:   Anybody notice that the rewards check numbers are more randomized than before?They did this starting back in May of 2012 to avoid theft of rewards checks. Have not seen any posts about rewards being stolen since they started randomizing the rewards numbers on the vouchers. No longer includes your rewards number as they did before May 2012.

C'mon Staples, where's the deal? I've got a $25/75 and rewards I'd like to burn. Coup expires Saturday.

labboypro said:   C'mon Staples, where's the deal? I've got a $25/75 and rewards I'd like to burn. Coup expires Saturday.I'll take it off your hands if you are not using it.

aarzi said:   labboypro said:   C'mon Staples, where's the deal? I've got a $25/75 and rewards I'd like to burn. Coup expires Saturday.I'll take it off your hands if you are not using it.

I sent you a couple of $20/50 breakrooms last month. You feel like sending something my way?

labboypro said:   aarzi said:   labboypro said:   C'mon Staples, where's the deal? I've got a $25/75 and rewards I'd like to burn. Coup expires Saturday.I'll take it off your hands if you are not using it.

I sent you a couple of $20/50 breakrooms last month. You feel like sending something my way?
Sure. Thanks for those.
What do you want? I have $20/$75 breakroom, expiring 04/30.
I kave Kohl's gift cards which I can offer to you at a better discount than these card places.
I have a physical $15/$100 OD coupon.
I might have something else useful to you, that I don't know of.

Will the triple rewards work again this week if you already did it last week? Or is the limit 5 carts per month?

russ0519 said:   Will the triple rewards work again this week if you already did it last week? Or is the limit 5 carts per month?Limit 5 per promotion period. Last week and this week are the same promotion.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   russ0519 said:   Will the triple rewards work again this week if you already did it last week? Or is the limit 5 carts per month?Limit 5 per promotion period. Last week and this week are the same promotion.

That's what I thought. The ad in store shows both as a single promo period, but the. One in the circular makes it seem like this is a new promo period.

Glad I waited til the end of the week for a coupon -- did 3 separate transactions today

1) Photo paper $10x4 = $40 - 15% off = $34, paid with rewards so no tax, submitted $36 rebate (would not let me use $1 off coupon)
2) Totes $14x2 = $28 - 15% off + tax = $26, paid with GC, will get $24 rewards
3) Binders $8x4 = $32 - 50% off binder check in coupon + tax = $17.50, paid with GC, will get $16 rewards

Anyone know what is the rebate number on the new coupon "FREE after easy rebate. Staples® 8 1/2" x 11" Multipurpose Paper Ream.*". I didn't get the rebate form from the cashier. And couldn't locate the offer from Staples.com

woomanhei said:   Anyone know what is the rebate number on the new coupon "FREE after easy rebate. Staples® 8 1/2" x 11" Multipurpose Paper Ream.*". I didn't get the rebate form from the cashier. And couldn't locate the offer from Staples.com13-43943. You sure they entered the dummy sku as a sku and not a coupon? If they did time for a retirm. See this thread: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1250921/

mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   Anyone know what is the rebate number on the new coupon "FREE after easy rebate. Staples® 8 1/2" x 11" Multipurpose Paper Ream.*". I didn't get the rebate form from the cashier. And couldn't locate the offer from Staples.com13-43943. You sure they entered the dummy sku as a sku and not a coupon? If they did time for a retirm. See this thread: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1250921/

Can you tell by the receipt?

I just submitted the rebate with the number you told, they took my rebate, is it mean I will get it?

woomanhei said:   mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   Anyone know what is the rebate number on the new coupon "FREE after easy rebate. Staples® 8 1/2" x 11" Multipurpose Paper Ream.*". I didn't get the rebate form from the cashier. And couldn't locate the offer from Staples.com13-43943. You sure they entered the dummy sku as a sku and not a coupon? If they did time for a retirm. See this thread: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1250921/

Can you tell by the receipt?

I just submitted the rebate with the number you told, they took my rebate, is it mean I will get it?
I don't see the dummy sku on your receipt if that is all of the relevant part of the receipt. Your rebate will probably reject in a few hours and then you will need to do a return and rebuy. You are going to need to do that today as it won't work tomorrow.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014