• Go to page :
  • 1234 5
  • Text Only
mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   Anyone know what is the rebate number on the new coupon "FREE after easy rebate. Staples« 8 1/2" x 11" Multipurpose Paper Ream.*". I didn't get the rebate form from the cashier. And couldn't locate the offer from Staples.com13-43943. You sure they entered the dummy sku as a sku and not a coupon? If they did time for a retirm. See this thread: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1250921/

Can you tell by the receipt?

I just submitted the rebate with the number you told, they took my rebate, is it mean I will get it?
I don't see the dummy sku on your receipt if that is all of the relevant part of the receipt. Your rebate will probably reject in a few hours and then you will need to do a return and rebuy. You are going to need to do that today as it won't work tomorrow.

Thanks.

But it didn't seems like they are taking 15% off on the whole order.

mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   mathfaster said:   woomanhei said:   Anyone know what is the rebate number on the new coupon "FREE after easy rebate. Staples« 8 1/2" x 11" Multipurpose Paper Ream.*". I didn't get the rebate form from the cashier. And couldn't locate the offer from Staples.com13-43943. You sure they entered the dummy sku as a sku and not a coupon? If they did time for a retirm. See this thread: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1250921/

Can you tell by the receipt?

I just submitted the rebate with the number you told, they took my rebate, is it mean I will get it?
I don't see the dummy sku on your receipt if that is all of the relevant part of the receipt. Your rebate will probably reject in a few hours and then you will need to do a return and rebuy. You are going to need to do that today as it won't work tomorrow.
No because you used the $1 photo paper coupon. It seems it does not stack with the $1 coupon. IF you return/rebuy, return the ream paper and the photo paper and just use the 15%. Another $.50 via the 15% on the photo paper. Do the return as its own transaction and the rebuy as its own transaction not a return/rebuy in the same transaction. You will need another 15% coupon for that as the return as its own transaction kills the coupon.

Nothing that great this week.

aarzi said:   I might have something else useful to you, that I don't know of.

Check your PMs.

McAfee« Internet Security 2013, 3 PCs - 959599 - is $63.99 after instant savings. Use the 15% coupon for $9.60 savings - $54 rebate = $0.39 and monetize your Rewards.

Dano

Updates: Went back to Staples, return the paper, and cashier asked "is there anything wrong with it?, I told her the rebate didn't go through. She checked the receipt and showed her the coupon. Manager is next to her, manager notice the reason, refund my money and keep the paper. Nice.

Ugh, my son bought 2 binders on Saturday. One rang up at $1 and I figured it was the wrong one. Wrong. It was correct, not sure why it was $1. But he also bought a $7.99 binder and that was the wrong one, not a view binder, so it will have to go back. He said he got them both from a table where they had the free binders, but obviously one was not the correct one, maybe someone put it there by mistake.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014