• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 16GB Tablet refurbished 379.99+4.99 shipping @ 1SaleADay

1saleaday

Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 16GB
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Well, it comes around $400-$420 bucks on eBay so far; therefore, it's not a really good deal for me. BTW, thank you so much

Kinda expensive for the price..

Beware 1SaleADay. My wife ordered 2 Foscam cameras on Dec 12th and they have yet to ship. She keeps getting the runaround email of "We're sorry, it should ship in the next 7 - 10 days." She's received that email 4 times now.

I have bought from 1SaleADay many times and I had the same issue as the above poster but I will say this. The item does get shipped just not in a timely manner. I have no had a bad experience enough to not buy from them again or anything and if it does take a month to get to me so be it.

I purchased 2 sunglasses from them. One came with a case another was missing a case. I reported a missing case and they sent me a replacement case that didn't fit. Very poor customer support. So be wary.

Any idea where else this tablet is at this price?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014